Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (132 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Do not print when subtotal LT 15000 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
How do you control printing based upon the value of the subtotal....? ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
All the time with no rhyme or reason - sometimes I reboot the server and it quits.......

Discussion Topic  Date Formats, Oracle and a waiting user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
I've posted on other topics with no luck so I'm going to start a new post. I've tried the following......

Discussion Topic  Other BI solutions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
First let me say it isn't my idea, but management has asked me to work with the Hyperion Essbase sal......

Discussion Topic  Example of Select a Field/Select an operand/Enter value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
Can anyone offer code or suggestions on how to create a report that allows the user to Select a fiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: error: FILE IS DAMAGED, COULD NOT BE REPAIRED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
RB... I've found with PDF that my WebFocus isn't the only thing that doesn't work... Do you have a P......

Discussion Topic  Changing format on the go...... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
I have two types of records - "P" and "S". Each of these have an amount field. If the record is a ......

Discussion Topic  ODBC vs Adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
Can anyone point me in the direction of information that outlines the difference between connecting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Page numbering in Report differs from PDF page numbering (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
I'm 5.2.5 ..... I'll agree with the bug theory......

Discussion Topic  Page numbering in Report differs from PDF page numbering (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
I have a user who likes their reports to display in PDF format. They also like to have the page cou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Select Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
Do you think he'd be interested in publishing it under the Focus on Developers section of our main F......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Select Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
Prarie, ......

Discussion Topic  Millions and Millions and Millions of records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
We have tables that up to 4 years of ledger information in them. They are very large and WebFocus se......

Discussion Topic  Year in drop-down not the right order.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
I've created my master..........

Discussion Topic  Create a file with current and previous year values. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
I interested in ideas for the best way to create a file that would contain current year, and then ca......

Discussion Topic  Dev Studio doesn't seem to recognize EXL2K Formula as an option for USER Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
I would like EXL2K Formula to be an option in my report. Dev Studio (working in 5.2.5) doesn't seem......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard ? - How can you change the worp file and have the changes show (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
Inigo, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard ? - How can you change the worp file and have the changes show (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
That is EXACTLY what I needed.... I was able to modify the message.html file and update my page tit......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dashboard ? - How can you change the worp file and have the changes show (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
I'm trying to create a Dashboard in 5.2.5 - first one.... So far it's still a very simple design. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a file to be used in my reporting application drop-downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webfocuspgm
Thanks WFUser, I tried your suggestion and still no luck. This is what finally worked from an IBI t......

» Refine Search
» New Search