Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (29 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] - SMTP problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenn C.
Thanks BabakNYC. I don't know how many times I've been on that tab and never noticed that field. I'm......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] - SMTP problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenn C.
Back a while ago our company changed the IP address of the SMTP server that Report Caster uses to em......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL2K Compound and BYTOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenn C.
Thanks Francis. I thought the answer would be along those lines. I was really hoping there might be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL2K Compound and BYTOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenn C.
Francis, With the above example did you get 2 reports on one excel tab per country? I am currently ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] BYTOC Excel - Report Caster burst problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenn C.
Thanks for the input. I decided to modify the report and create separate schedules passing in the Sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] BYTOC Excel - Report Caster burst problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenn C.
Just to update this a little further I changed the output for the BYTOC and burst to be PDF instead ......

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND] BYTOC Excel - Report Caster burst problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenn C.
Not sure if anyone else has had this problem. I have a sales report that I hold to an Excel workboo......

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I get separate emails from bursted report in Report Caster? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenn C.
Be careful with this setting. It had an adverse effect where it started sending single emails where ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenn C.
I had a similar situation where accounting was always contacting us to rerun reports generated from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Packet Email - Burst setting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenn C.
Worked great. Thanks for the help....

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Packet Email - Burst setting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenn C.
Has anyone worked with the Report Caster setting called Packet Email when setting it to Burst? I am......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster Burst Subject (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenn C.
Actually the distribution server....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster Burst Subject (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenn C.
Seemed to clear up after setting the Packet Email in Report Caster configuration to No and restartin......

Okay when I went back and looked at the report again I realized the value we were bursting on (compa......

Thanks for the response Prarie. Unfortunately we are already bursting on another value within the re......

The original entry for this was almost 6 years ago and from what I can tell it is still an issue whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Where are Distribution Lists stored? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenn C.
Thanks for the help. It still took me a while to find them because they were on a server we weren't ......

Discussion Topic  [Closed]Where are Distribution Lists stored? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenn C.
I have a Distribution List with many burst values and email addresses. I want to change it to a Dist......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] RECOMPUTE causing next row value to repeat (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenn C.
Okay with GGSALES: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] RECOMPUTE causing next row value to repeat (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenn C.
We have a very strange thing occuring when we use a RECOMPUTE where the title of the row before the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search