Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (71 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DATE FUNCTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by serenekk
Hi, I am trying to calculate the begin date and end date to run reports automatically depending on t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] to convert back to MDYY format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by serenekk
got it! many thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] to convert back to MDYY format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by serenekk
I have this working to calculate to get beginning of the week as End date fr my query to end dependi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by serenekk

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by serenekk
I am trying to calculate something from &records. This is what I am trying to do, i.e; -SET &RECNUM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] help on the strrep (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by serenekk
Thank you very much! got it!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] help on the strrep (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by serenekk
hi, I am trying to replace the OR into , so that I can use it in the sql passthru. What I have is t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] phone numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by serenekk
ya, I think I got it with CHKFMT finally. I am testing the data and seems to be working. Then I am a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] phone numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by serenekk
Hello All, I have phone numbers in a field like this 2121112222 in a field. I'd like to write up som......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] extracting proper fields from a txt file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by serenekk
Hello, I am trying to extract certain things from reading a text file and so far so good when things......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JS script for fromdt and todt for Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by serenekk
Thank you so much for the reply, Dhagen. I also found another problem in my code. I forgot to chang......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JS script for fromdt and todt for Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by serenekk
Any takers at all? anyone? Maybe I need to explain a bit more to make it clear. I have from date and......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] JS script for fromdt and todt for Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by serenekk
This is the script I have. I want to show todt as today date while showing fromdt as yesterday day ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] changing the date with format I08YYMD to MDYY format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by serenekk
THANKS so much, Ginny!! it works. Could not think of this simple method and keep thinking of date fu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] changing the date with format I08YYMD to MDYY format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by serenekk
HDATE format does not work converting the date that looks like this 2009/01/01 to look like 01/01/20......

Discussion Topic  RE: removing trailing spaces on VMS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by serenekk
Thanks so much for all the replies. Apologies getting back to this late. Will try all the suggestion......

Discussion Topic  RE: removing trailing spaces on VMS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by serenekk
Can you give an example of how to post-process a file with vms script?...

Thanks, unfortunately though on VMS, STRREP function is not supported, at least on this version of t......

one thing I need to add also is that I cant use the hard concatenation either since on VMS the lengt......

Discussion Topic  removing trailing spaces on VMS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by serenekk
Hi All, I have a question regarding removing trailing spaces of any field. on VMS Focus (OpenVMS AXP......

» Refine Search
» New Search