Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (35 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Linking Sharepoint to Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hi, We are trying to link a sharepoint site to webfocus. We were sucessfully able to do it for one ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Multilingual Metadata (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hi All, I am working for the first time with multilingual metadata.I have got to know from the foru......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Launguage Translation Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hi, I am trying to understand about the launguage translation. I have got a master file which speci......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] language Change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hi, I am doing the language change for the first time. I would like to know is there any way of hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: SubTotal with Over [solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hi Waz, Thanks for you reply. My issue is resolved. I computed the column and then used more comm......

Discussion Topic  SubTotal with Over [solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Can someone please tell me how to have a subtotal to an over column.I have the report as follows. Fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: WP format issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hi Waz, Thanks for the reply. Sorry I could not reply earlier. This worked like a charm for one chai......

Discussion Topic  RE: WP format issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Thanks Waz!!!! I will try this...

Discussion Topic  WP format issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hi All, I am facing issue when using the format WP. I am unable to chain 2 drop downs using the WP ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Where condition issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hello Everyone!!!! Thanks for all your inputs. The issue is resolved. I used 2 conditions to reso......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Where condition issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
HI All, I am currently working on the report which needs to sum on a particular column based on the......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Display NoData value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hi All, Problem displaying nodata. I want my report to display the title if there is no data for th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Color Coding for Column Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Thanks everyone for the reply. I used SET command to resolve the issue. I read all the data into a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Color Coding for Column Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Also i noticed that when i give the condition1 the report works fine. As soon as i give the conditio......

hi Tony, I am calculating the Color field separately and then doing a more with the rest of the rep......

thanks Dan for replying, but for some strange reason this is not working. I forgot to mention in my ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Color Coding for Column Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
HI, I have a report as the format mentioned below Car Dept1 Dept2 Dept3 Dept4 Car1 ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Trying to count the matters based on date range-Help needed ASAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
I am trying to count the number of matter beased on the date ranges. I have to dates open date and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Time difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
hi njsden, i tried using DT function. But by using DT it will give me the complete range from start......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Time difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hi, I have a difficulty finding the difference between the 2 timestamps. The date, time and AM/PM......

» Refine Search
» New Search