Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (35 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Linking Sharepoint to Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hi, We are trying to link a sharepoint site to webfocus. We were sucessfully able to do it for one ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Multilingual Metadata (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hi All, I am working for the first time with multilingual metadata.I have got to know from the foru......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Launguage Translation Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hi, I am trying to understand about the launguage translation. I have got a master file which speci......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] language Change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hi, I am doing the language change for the first time. I would like to know is there any way of hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: SubTotal with Over [solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hi Waz, Thanks for you reply. My issue is resolved. I computed the column and then used more comm......

Discussion Topic  SubTotal with Over [solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Can someone please tell me how to have a subtotal to an over column.I have the report as follows. Fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: WP format issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hi Waz, Thanks for the reply. Sorry I could not reply earlier. This worked like a charm for one chai......

Discussion Topic  RE: WP format issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Thanks Waz!!!! I will try this...

Discussion Topic  WP format issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hi All, I am facing issue when using the format WP. I am unable to chain 2 drop downs using the WP ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Where condition issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hello Everyone!!!! Thanks for all your inputs. The issue is resolved. I used 2 conditions to reso......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Where condition issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
HI All, I am currently working on the report which needs to sum on a particular column based on the......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Display NoData value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hi All, Problem displaying nodata. I want my report to display the title if there is no data for th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Color Coding for Column Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Thanks everyone for the reply. I used SET command to resolve the issue. I read all the data into a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Color Coding for Column Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Also i noticed that when i give the condition1 the report works fine. As soon as i give the conditio......

hi Tony, I am calculating the Color field separately and then doing a more with the rest of the rep......

thanks Dan for replying, but for some strange reason this is not working. I forgot to mention in my ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Color Coding for Column Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
HI, I have a report as the format mentioned below Car Dept1 Dept2 Dept3 Dept4 Car1 ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Trying to count the matters based on date range-Help needed ASAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
I am trying to count the number of matter beased on the date ranges. I have to dates open date and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Time difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
hi njsden, i tried using DT function. But by using DT it will give me the complete range from start......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Time difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shru
Hi, I have a difficulty finding the difference between the 2 timestamps. The date, time and AM/PM......

» Refine Search
» New Search