Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (63 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [Closed] WebFOCUS Server 7.7.06M Release Problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
We installed WebFOCUS Server 7.7.06M gen 813 with Client 7.7.06 and had several problems. The most ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Backup 8.0 ReportCaster Repository to a Different Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
Does anyone have a sample backup job of the ReportCaster Repository on Derby? Kent...

Discussion Topic  [Closed] Backup 8.0 ReportCaster Repository to a Different Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
I need to backup my ReportCaster repository to a backup server. Both have WebFOCUS 8.0.06 and use D......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Convert ActiveX Grid to JS Grid Problem With Entering Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
I have changed an ActiveX Grid to a JS Grid on my Maintain form. The JS Grid works perfect in Local......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need Performance Improvements When Running .Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
We need to speed up the performance of our .fex programs. We run WebFocus Maintain programs for inq......

Discussion Topic  Maintain Partial Key Match to Speed Data Entry (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
I need to speed data entry of new parts by showing all parts that match the partial key as it is bei......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display Outlook Email Messages From a Maintain Program (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
[Closed] The solution the Wizard come up with is this: Hi Kent. Please open the web.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display Outlook Email Messages From a Maintain Program (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
I want to save all the .msg files for a project in a file by Project_Code/Date/Time. Then our user ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Display Outlook Email Messages From a Maintain Program (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
We need our Maintain program to display project information and the saved Email messages that relate......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Get A Cell in HTML Table With JAVA Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
Thanks Alan B and Mark. {SOLVED} Kent...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Get A Cell in HTML Table With JAVA Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
In my Maintain program, when I want to get a cell in a Grid with Java code, I code ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Focus File Description Change Error in Maintain Program (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
I needed to add fields to two Focus files. I ran the REBUILD REORG utility to add the new fields to......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Maintain Screen Interface to Mobile Phones (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
We need to make the screens from one Maintain program available to our mobile phone users. What is ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Browser "Back Arrow" Button Disconnects WebFocus Maintain Application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
I am using WebFocus Maintain Forms for users to enter data and look-up information. I do not use da......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pop-Up Calendar on Maintain Form Causes Disconect in 7.6.8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
Thanks Mark. I did get it to work using the new versions. Kent...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Pop-Up Calendar on Maintain Form Causes Disconect in 7.6.8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
The Pop-up calendar on my maintain form causes the application to disconnect from the server in 7.6.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JAVA Compare of Grid Cell Values Drop Zeros on Right Side of Numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
Thanks, Mark. Adding parseINT made it work. I can not get OnEditFinish to give me what I need so I l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JAVA Compare of Grid Cell Values Drop Zeros on Right Side of Numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
Mark, Both Delv_No and Quant_Avail alert with the proper numbers before the comparison. Quant_Avail......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] JAVA Compare of Grid Cell Values Drop Zeros on Right Side of Numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
I am comparing two cells in a grid to check that the number in col 12 is not larger than the number ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Bypass OPSYS Security for Public Users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KentO
JinnyJakes, I am getting lost in the "WebFOCUS Security and Administration" manual trying to set up ......

» Refine Search
» New Search