Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Concatenate multiple values from 1 to many join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tcox
Just to confirm that using the LAST function as suggested here has solved my issue. Many thanks for ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Concatenate multiple values from 1 to many join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tcox
Thanks All for taking the time to reply. I am restricted to using INFOASSIST on this but I like the......

Thanks for the quick reply. As an example: Table1 has 5 fields, F1 to F5 Table2 has 3 fields f1 to f......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Concatenate multiple values from 1 to many join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tcox
Hi Everyone. Sorry if this is a bit basic but I have been asked to produce a report using INFOASSIST......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-CLOSED]Testing dates from ORACLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tcox
I have closed this case to refer it to IBI. Currently the report works fine if started from the mana......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-CLOSED]Testing dates from ORACLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tcox
Hi Tom. Thanks for all your help on this. The good news is that I did exactly what you suggested and......

Thanks Tom, the HDATE function was good for converting my Oracle date but I still have a problem. I ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-CLOSED]Testing dates from ORACLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tcox
Hi All. I have a date coming from an ORACLE database (date time field) and I need to check that thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sntax for using TODAY function in calculated field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tcox
Thanks for the replies. I checked both methods and could use either, but the requester decided they ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Sntax for using TODAY function in calculated field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tcox
Hi All. Sorry for what is probably a simple question but I can't find any documentation on this. I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Prompting for a date range (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tcox
WOW! that worked really well, once I had worked out a matching format for the date on our database. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Prompting for a date range (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tcox
Hi All. This may sound simple but I cannot get my infoassist report to prompt me for a date range b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Defined fields as prompts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tcox
Hi dbeagan. Thank you for this. With a little tweaking I now have it working exactly as I wanted. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Defined fields as prompts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tcox
Hello noelmcavoy. that is correct. I'm really trying to use the prompt as input to an IF statement r......

Hi TRue. Thanks for taking the time to reply, and sorry if the request was a bit vague. I'll try to......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Defined fields as prompts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tcox
Hi. I would like to define a character field and then set the value of this to be the result of a pr......

» Refine Search
» New Search