Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to pass too many parameters to Focus procedure URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LakshmiRao
Yes sounds wierd passing too many parameters. We are having meeting to discuss if it makes sense. Ab......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need to pass too many parameters to Focus procedure URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LakshmiRao
Hi, I have the user requirement where the user is going to select a large # of policies as report c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reports scheduling using APIs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LakshmiRao
Do you have sample? I was told I can not use servlets in 7.1.6 version ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reports scheduling using APIs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LakshmiRao
User wants to automate sheduling reports. I am thinking when a button pressed on the report selectio......

We are using Webfocus 7.1.6 Hi, Can anyone tell how to call Report Castor scheduling API using java......

Discussion Topic  Reports scheduling using APIs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LakshmiRao
Hi, Can anyone tell how to call Report Castor scheduling API using javascript. I have sample code f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lost images in Launch pages and MAINTAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LakshmiRao
Hi, I had a similar issue, image not showing when I moved my .htm to production. Finally we found o......

Discussion Topic  RE: AJAX XMLHTTP not changing to hourglass (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LakshmiRao
Thanks Alan, I am ussing button click event. I undestand what you mean. Before the cursor changes th......

Discussion Topic  RE: AJAX XMLHTTP not changing to hourglass (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LakshmiRao
I sue IE 6 and SP2...

Hi Hagen, Yes I reset the cursor back to default after I completely load the dropdowns....

Hi Hagen, Thanks for your reply. I want the hour glass before I make the request and end after popu......

Discussion Topic  AJAX XMLHTTP not changing to hourglass (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LakshmiRao
Hi, I am using XMLHTTP request to populate my dropdowns. When I set document.body.style.cursor to '......

Discussion Topic  RE: CROSS TAB REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LakshmiRao
Hi Arvind, May be it is not summing because you have space or null if the match is missing? Then ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: CROSS TAB REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LakshmiRao
Hi Arvind, I am not sure how your view is setup. I am thinking if you change the view SQL as outter ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using procedure with parameters as dynamic datasource (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LakshmiRao
I am using Webfocus version 7.16. In my UI I have 3 different edit fields and a search button. When ......

Discussion Topic  Using procedure with parameters as dynamic datasource (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LakshmiRao
Hi, I am trying to use a procedure with parameters as datasource for my drop downs. The problem is ......

» Refine Search
» New Search