Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (116 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Time limit threshold code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am trying to capture the code (EDA400008) or another generated when an agent is terminated based u......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display Percent Sign in Chart within InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Doug, In the past I put the percent sign in the Label. So in this case DF_Profit_Percent %. This wi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Log issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
MM/dd/yyyy E error: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Portal page Refresh (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am trying to refresh a portal page from a data value in a chart. I am using the drillRefresh javas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Multi Drilldowns on text heading in a chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Still is not working in 8.2.01. As a work around I one line with each drill as a separate Text in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Multi Drilldowns on text heading in a chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Thanks Martin but that does not work. I am currently using WF 8.2.01....

It is broken,it does not do anything. Once I removed two of them it works for the remanding 1 drilld......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Multi Drilldowns on text heading in a chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am trying to create a multi item drill on a text field in a chart. I am able to create a single dr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ie and chrome radio button width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Thanks tom for the link. The client is using version 65.0.3325.162 of Chrome....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ie and chrome radio button width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Thanks Doug. I hope that you are wrong also....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ie and chrome radio button width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have 2 radio and 1 checkbox selections. All 3 are set to 1 column and a type of Pushbutton with a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Please Wait in 82 Repository (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Tony - Thank you. just had to add the ID and Password and it worked. Since business does not want t......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] Please Wait in 82 Repository (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am trying to do a simple Please wait message that also kicks off a procedure in a Domain folder. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Treemap Sort (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Martin - I wished it was that simple. You need to make the lookgraph a treemap instead of BAR. In th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Treemap Sort (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I wish that it was that simple. If I do this either as detail or tooltip that field and value will s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Treemap Sort (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I want to be able to sort the output and not use the size bucket to dictate which group displays fir......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Autolink/Autodrill from chart to report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
If I am using the same panel or page I code an html back (-1) or (-2) hyperlink to get back to the O......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED) Online Report with an Update Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Hey Doug long time. I had to write the inputs in HTML fields. The Note field as a input with a leng......

Discussion Topic  (CLOSED) Online Report with an Update Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have an Excel and DHTML report that I need to be able add a column and capture button to for Notes......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] iFrame - Maximize (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have used a resize icon that runs a css class and jQuery which expands and collapse the frame....

» Refine Search
» New Search