Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CSV File Issue (Format COM) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TedB
jfr99, Thank you for your reply. Your work around using a hold file works fine. I don't know why t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] CSV File Issue (Format COM) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TedB
When I run the code below with the Default Make of "BMW' I get prompted to Open, Save or Save as the......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dev Studio HTML Composer to App Studio HTML Canvas Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TedB
We are in the process of moving from Dev Studio (R8.0) to App Studio (R8.2). We have a HTML document......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Display smart date as 'Monday July 03 2017' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TedB
Is there an easy way to display a smart date such as '20170703' as 'Monday July 03 2017' ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Output & Windows 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TedB
So far I have not found anything in Win7. This is what we did to get it to work in XP: 1. In Window......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel Output & Windows 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TedB
I recently installed Windows 7 on my PC (replaced XP). Now in Dev Studio when I run a report with Ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Matrix report - row & column totals that count an alpha field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TedB
Thanks Susannah for your help, your technique worked great. I appended the column totals at the end ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Matrix report - row & column totals that count an alpha field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TedB
I need a matrix type report with row & column totals. The problem is that the totals need to count t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dev Studio 7.7 displays "á" instead of a space (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TedB
We have several focexecs that have the Define "SP/A1 = HEXBYT(160, 'A1');" which is used to display......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] No Excel output with Dev Studio V7.7.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TedB
Thanks for everyone's help, issue was resolved when 7.7.02 was reinstalled. Ted...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] No Excel output with Dev Studio V7.7.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TedB
Hi Francis, I used the exact code on both versions. It works fine for PDF, Excel95(EXCEL), Excel97(......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] No Excel output with Dev Studio V7.7.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TedB
Recently had Dev Studio V7.7.02 installed and discovered that "PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K" does not work. N......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UltraEdit in Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TedB
Good news, problem resolved. Since I still have a old version(v7.1) of Dev Studio on my PC, I thoug......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UltraEdit in Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TedB

Francis, I am working in the data server area (WevFOCUS Environments, localhost, Data Servers). Te......

Thanks for everyone's help with this issue. Unfortunately the issue persists. A case has been opened......

I've done the "file association" with no luck. In Windows Explorer if I double-click a .FEX, .MAS or......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] UltraEdit in Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TedB
I was recently upgraded to a later release of UltraEdit(15.20). Prior to this upgrade if I right cli......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] WebFOCUS Coding Standards/Guidelines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TedB
I'm looking for some WebFOCUS coding standards/guidelines and heard that there was a 2007 Summit pre......

» Refine Search
» New Search