Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Homeapp performance concerns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Well, I can't believe my eyes but I've done my best to replicate this at 8207 and the non-Server Adm......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Homeapp performance concerns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Jean-Cleade, Thank you for the reply. You're right, I need to update my signature. We are running......

Waz, yes, I do have a case opened. The focus has been on why dynamic parameters are so slow on our ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Homeapp performance concerns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Hi FP, We use WebFOCUS in a multi-tenant capacity and currently have about 3,400 homeapp folders on......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Put Fex in Portal Designer Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Hi everyone, When we used the older Collaborative BI Portal we had the ability to put a Fex file in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 8205 Page Designer Optional Amper Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Thanks for all the suggestions so far. I'm optimistic with 8207 or higher will make this easier. H......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 8205 Page Designer Optional Amper Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Now take the second fex text from the OP and see the behavior. It comes in as optional with no furt......

Hi Babak, Because you have to manually set the amper to optional, it doesn't give what I'm after. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] 8205 Page Designer Optional Amper Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Hi FP, We've found an issue with Page Designer at 8205 that I can't figure out a solution for. We ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS SQL Script Option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Tony, thanks for the reply! I think we'll be able to leverage SQL_SCRIPT to help us with this. Tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS SQL Script Option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Waz, that worked! I had tried it before posting but I'm pretty sure I had a syntax error. Thank yo......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WebFOCUS SQL Script Option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Hi all, In WebFOCUS (8205) we have the ability to create a new text file with an SQL extension (or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using Keywords in DB_EXPR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Thank you all for the suggestions! Our main goal is to ensure that the extraction resolves to SQL f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using Keywords in DB_EXPR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Martin, thanks for the response. Yes, it conforms to the DB_EXPR help and I've confirmed I can writ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Using Keywords in DB_EXPR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Hi all, I'm attempting to use a DB_EXPR to extract the year from a Postgres timestamp. I'm using I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question on changing map provider (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Edited: I had made a mistake with the geo_services.xml and now that I've corrected this, mapping wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question on changing map provider (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Production (which is set to WFRS/ESRI) is 8203M Internal servers (which we want to change) are 8205M...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Question on changing map provider (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Hi Focal Point, I'm wondering where the Provider gets set on the Reporting Server > Workspace > GEO......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Display Description or Name in Insight (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Hi all, Using Insights in 8203 and 8205 it automatically pulls in the Title value for each field. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Add code to run after every procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Doug, we don't use reporting objects at this point. Their post-processing option is exactly what I'......

» Refine Search
» New Search