Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (118 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Positioning question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Instead of this: TYPE=HEADING,LINE=1,OBJECT=TEXT,STYLE=BOLD,JUSTIFY=RIGHT,POSITION=4.50,SIZE=12,FONT......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Editing a focus format file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Are you needing to alter the field formats of the FOCUS file or simply change data values in existin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster Error Help PLEASE! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
For issues like this, I'd suggest opening a case with tech support. They can do a remote session, w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2009 (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by codermonkey
I think they announce the next year's location at the current year's summit, so... look for info o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Error (FOC003) THE FIELDNAME IS NOT RECOGNIZED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
I"m not sure what you've tried so please forgive that some of these questions are pretty simple: 1.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error (FOC003) THE FIELDNAME IS NOT RECOGNIZED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Hi. I think the issue is with the join. For the first join TELCOCODESHOLD is the host. It needs to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio Write Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Hi, Can you check with the unix admin to verify that the ID still has write permission on the file s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill Down To A Fex in Another Domain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
We do it -- not in PDF -- but should work there. Try: FOCEXEC= 8 char domain name/app/fexname(var= ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiselect AND causing system crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
I think this command tries to retrieve all the values from the database for the field selected. How......

Discussion Topic  RE: Asterix appearing in the count. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
I add: SET COUNTWIDTH = ON to all my fexes. Changes the default on COUNT from I5 to I9....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Hi, You can't -SET a DM var to a field in a table. You'll need to do something like this: TABLE FIL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Supplying -DEFAULT values with amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Not sure what release or context in which you are trying to use the -DEFAULT, but have you tried: -......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster-Scheduling&Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
As I understand it Caster "wakes up" every minute to determine if there are any jobs that need to ru......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCUS to WEBFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Not sure if you only have reports or entire applications -- with CRTFORMs, menus, etc. -- but there'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus - date computation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
There's a DATEADD function: NEWDATE/YMD = DATADD(OLDATE, 'Y', 1); Since you have a web connection y......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 Primary sort fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Are A and B the same field but from different tables? This would be the only way what I think you w......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 Primary sort fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Thanks but still not sure I understand. Would concatenating A and B and sorting on that get you wha......

Could you please clarify what you are looking for? I'm not sure I understand what you require. Are......

Discussion Topic  RE: write &variables to an EXCEL report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
You want it in a heading or footing? You can simply do the following: TABLE FILE tablename HEADING......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Not sure what the file size limitation is for the file but we have federal holidays from 2000 throug......

» Refine Search
» New Search