Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (118 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Positioning question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Instead of this: TYPE=HEADING,LINE=1,OBJECT=TEXT,STYLE=BOLD,JUSTIFY=RIGHT,POSITION=4.50,SIZE=12,FONT......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Editing a focus format file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Are you needing to alter the field formats of the FOCUS file or simply change data values in existin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster Error Help PLEASE! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
For issues like this, I'd suggest opening a case with tech support. They can do a remote session, w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2009 (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by codermonkey
I think they announce the next year's location at the current year's summit, so... look for info o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Error (FOC003) THE FIELDNAME IS NOT RECOGNIZED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
I"m not sure what you've tried so please forgive that some of these questions are pretty simple: 1.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error (FOC003) THE FIELDNAME IS NOT RECOGNIZED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Hi. I think the issue is with the join. For the first join TELCOCODESHOLD is the host. It needs to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio Write Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Hi, Can you check with the unix admin to verify that the ID still has write permission on the file s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill Down To A Fex in Another Domain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
We do it -- not in PDF -- but should work there. Try: FOCEXEC= 8 char domain name/app/fexname(var= ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiselect AND causing system crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
I think this command tries to retrieve all the values from the database for the field selected. How......

Discussion Topic  RE: Asterix appearing in the count. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
I add: SET COUNTWIDTH = ON to all my fexes. Changes the default on COUNT from I5 to I9....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Hi, You can't -SET a DM var to a field in a table. You'll need to do something like this: TABLE FIL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Supplying -DEFAULT values with amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Not sure what release or context in which you are trying to use the -DEFAULT, but have you tried: -......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster-Scheduling&Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
As I understand it Caster "wakes up" every minute to determine if there are any jobs that need to ru......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCUS to WEBFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Not sure if you only have reports or entire applications -- with CRTFORMs, menus, etc. -- but there'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus - date computation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
There's a DATEADD function: NEWDATE/YMD = DATADD(OLDATE, 'Y', 1); Since you have a web connection y......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 Primary sort fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Are A and B the same field but from different tables? This would be the only way what I think you w......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 Primary sort fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Thanks but still not sure I understand. Would concatenating A and B and sorting on that get you wha......

Could you please clarify what you are looking for? I'm not sure I understand what you require. Are......

Discussion Topic  RE: write &variables to an EXCEL report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
You want it in a heading or footing? You can simply do the following: TABLE FILE tablename HEADING......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by codermonkey
Not sure what the file size limitation is for the file but we have federal holidays from 2000 throug......

» Refine Search
» New Search