Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (42 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by simba
Rifaz - thanks for the response. The Design tab is totally blank and all the buttons at the top of ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by simba
Hi I am using Dev Studio 7.7.0.3 and when I try to open a .htm file created in dev studio painter - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] chaning the file name dinamically in RC, appeding todays date to filename (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by simba
I had a report where the client wanted the date appended to the report name. Here is how we did it:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] Value Retrieval List not showing values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by simba
I entered a case with IBI and they suggested that I recreate the wfscom.xml file located in: C:\Docu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] Value Retrieval List not showing values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by simba
I double checked her security and she has access to the OLAP cube. I will compare her profile to mi......

thanks for the quick response. She is doing this in Dev Studio. We both are using the same version......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED by case] Value Retrieval List not showing values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by simba
I have a user who has a fex she developed in the gui. Please bear with me -- as I am not a gui pers......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] APPEND is not appending new records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by simba
Thanks Frank!! I have it working now. Waz -- thanks for your response. I didn't have to have the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] APPEND is not appending new records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by simba
Hi: I have a file that runs daily - the client now wants to have a portion of the records set aside......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] replace 4th character with a letter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by simba
Tom -- many thanks. your solution worked perfectly. simba...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] replace 4th character with a letter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by simba
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions -- I hadn't thought to use EDIT for this. I believe I am c......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] replace 4th character with a letter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by simba
Hi: I am trying to figure out how to convert the 4th character of a 10 digit phone number to an alp......

Discussion Topic  RE: ftp'ing a flat file. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by simba
Hi: I have some fexes where I FTP a dump file to a FTP server. I put code in the fex to do this: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] folder name with an & is causing problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by simba
Hi: I am trying to write a report to a folder structure where one of the folders has an & in it. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: RC - secondary run interval (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by simba
I have been able to duplicate this issue multiple times. I was considering doing a ticket, but I w......

Discussion Topic  RC - secondary run interval (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by simba
We have RC jobs that run hourly everyday from 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM. We set them up as daily jobs using......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster - reports with changing names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by simba
Thanks for the responses. I am currently working with the clients to see if I can save the reports ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster - reports with changing names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by simba
Thanks. This is kind of a 2-step process. I have been saving the report to server so I have a back......

Discussion Topic  ReportCaster - reports with changing names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by simba
Is there a way to set up a job in ReportCaster to accommodate reports where the report name changes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: kill RC job? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by simba
I had checked and there was no log for that job. Then I noticed that the user had disabled the job.......

» Refine Search
» New Search