Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]timeout configuration for portals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by siddu1790
Hi , i just want to know if there is any timeout configuration for portals....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [closed]Integrating IBI Portal within another application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by siddu1790
I am trying to integrate IBI protal within another application, we are using the same webserver for ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]How to Save webfocus messages to a log file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by siddu1790
I am trying to save the messages generated in html when we run a fex program to a log or text file. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Deleting file at beginning of Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by siddu1790
Hi JOE, your query should be APP DELETEF prod BIDOUT2 DATA i tried and above code works...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Regarding Dimension view in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by siddu1790
can anyone share any documentation regarding creating a dimension view...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Regarding Dimension view in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by siddu1790
Hi, I am trying to create a dimension view in webfocus, i have added my tables to the dimension f......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]paramertized procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by siddu1790
are there any examples to create a parameterized procedure? i want to to specify the parameters in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sub string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by siddu1790
hi tomsweb, I have used GETTOK for dividing the string into tokens depending upon ',' and i got ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Sub string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by siddu1790
i have a string s ="abc , efg , gh" i want to extract the substring upto second comma. is that poss......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IF ELSE SYNTAX ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by siddu1790
yes j.gross, i have corrected it and works fine..thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IF ELSE SYNTAX ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by siddu1790
SET &w = IF &Text.&I CONTAINS 'sometext' THEN GOTO Printit ELSE GOTO REPEAT; I have used single cod......

i have written the following program -SET &MAS_COUNT = &LINES; -REPEAT :MAS_READ FOR &I FROM 1 TO &......

i have written the following program -SET &MAS_COUNT = &LINES; -REPEAT :MAS_READ FOR &I FROM 1 TO &......

Thanks for the reply Francis , but i am still having the same error &Text.&I.A80 = "TEXt TEXT TEXT......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] IF ELSE SYNTAX ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by siddu1790
i am using the following if else statement -SET &w = IF &Text.&I.A150 CONTAINS "some text" THEN PRIN......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DELETE lines in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by siddu1790
Thanks Francis it worked...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DELETE lines in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by siddu1790
when ever i update my database table, like adding new field to it, it does not reflect into my maste......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DELETE lines in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by siddu1790
Hi, is it possible to delete lines from master file. i have successfully got to a point where my tex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reading a Master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by siddu1790
Thanks for your replies sh98110 and danny, i started to learn focus programming 2 days ago.. what i......

» Refine Search
» New Search