Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (81 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Just started using the 7.6 PDF layout Tool. I have page numbering issues. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
Oh my my my. Unbelievable! Works like a charm and it was right under my nose, or under the menu at......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Just started using the 7.6 PDF layout Tool. I have page numbering issues. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
Pretty much. If the PDF is 6 pages long then I want page 1 of 6, 2 of 6 etc. Can't seem to be able ......

Discussion Topic  Just started using the 7.6 PDF layout Tool. I have page numbering issues. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
Does anyone know how to control the page numbering so that you can get the Page 1 of n functionality......

Discussion Topic  RE: Euro sign is displayed as ? in HTML on 7.1.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
What OS is your test environment?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Border Trouble (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
Well sorry to report that 7.1.5 produces the same weird results. We have a real puzzle here....

Discussion Topic  RE: Oracle Connect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
This is how we do it. SET SQLENGINE = SQLORA SQL SET SERVER dbasename SQL SET CONNECTION_ATTRIBUT......

Discussion Topic  RE: Currently think of utilising BID for a DashBoard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
Our first WebFOCUS project was done as a BID and it went very well. We had to pass parameters to ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: double underline in pdf output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
Would you mind posting a snippet of your code so that I can try in my environment please?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Trouble with multiple subtotals on same BY field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
Sweet sweet sweet, that's all I can say. I'll see if I can apply that to my real world example. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trouble with multiple subtotals on same BY field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
Ah kp, I see where you are going ......

Discussion Topic  Trouble with multiple subtotals on same BY field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
I have an example where I need three subtotal rows on the same BY field. I will try to illustrate w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Single quote in SQL pass through (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
The .QOUTEDSTRING works better. Thanks all....

Discussion Topic  RE: Single quote in SQL pass through (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
Thanks all. I used STRREP and if you use enough single quotes then it actually works. STRREP(&IN_CO......

Discussion Topic  Single quote in SQL pass through (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
I am having trouble with names that contain the apostrophe character when I use SQL pass through. M......

Discussion Topic  RE: report footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
Thanks Kamesh, SET PRINTPLUS=ON is the secret. Page footings and Report footings together work now......

Discussion Topic  RE: report footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
I was able to reproduce your problem by using both a page footing (at the very bottom of each page) ......

I'm a bit confused. What do you mean by Report footing versus page footing?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing variables to a fex in self serve. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
Are you talking drilldown?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing variables to a fex in self serve. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
We pass our variables in the URL as follows: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to insert a blank line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nightowl
How about this? TABLE FILE CAR PRINT RETAIL_COST BY COUNTRY BY CAR BY MODEL ON COUNTRY SUBFOOT " " E......

» Refine Search
» New Search