Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Capturing the File creation/modified time in a iWay Designer (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Gopal_mys
Thanks Igor....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Capturing the File creation/modified time in a iWay Designer (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Gopal_mys
Hi, I am trying the capture the details of File present inside a folder like the time at which the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deleting a file from a folder according to a pattern. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Gopal_mys
Hi Adeh, Yes, I can able to delete from the command line. As the designer didn't work out,I am exe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deleting a file from a folder according to a pattern. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Gopal_mys
Hi Adeh, Thanks for your time. Even I tried giving the exact file path and this also giving me the......

Thanks for the reply AdeH, But when I execute a simple p-flow with the service XDRunCmdAgent and wi......

Hi Waz, ......

Discussion Topic  Deleting a file from a folder according to a pattern. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Gopal_mys
Hi, I have a folder A which has files like below File1.txt File1z.txt File2z.txt File3z.txt How d......

Discussion Topic  Way to stop logging ebix_xa.log files in iWay ISM 5.5 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Gopal_mys
Hi, Amazed by the size of the ebix_xa.log files in the respective logging folder of the managed ser......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Record Count From plain/txt file (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Gopal_mys
Hi, I guess you know the length of header section(consider it as 500). COND(_LENGTH(_FLATOF()),GT,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Xpath check (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Gopal_mys
Thanks Igor, Best option was to create two elements and also everything depends on the context sett......

Discussion Topic  RE: Xpath check (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Gopal_mys
Hi AdeH, I am using iWay ISM 5.5(Transformer) on Windows 2003 server. This is the original file, ......

Discussion Topic  Xpath check (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Gopal_mys
Hi, I am using iWay ISM 5.5, I am trying to work out a condition which checks for presence of part......

Discussion Topic  Restart Channel using XDControlAgent in iWay 5.5 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Gopal_mys
Hi, Is there any way to "restart" the channel using XDControlAgent in iWay 5.5. I am able to stop t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Predefined fuction to search for a particular string from a .txt file in ISM 5.5 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Gopal_mys
Thanks AK, Actaully there was a problem with the file encoding and so I was unable to find the cont......

Discussion Topic  Predefined fuction to search for a particular string from a .txt file in ISM 5.5 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Gopal_mys
Hi All, Is there any function/service available to check for a particular string inside a text file......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing/Switch off the DTD reference in iWay 5.5 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Gopal_mys
Ya Tommy, First I tested everything in Tranformer tool. Validation has been selected as none in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing/Switch off the DTD reference in iWay 5.5 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Gopal_mys
Thanks for the reply Tommy, Even after removing that white space after "......

Hi Tommy, <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> < !DOCTYPE cXML SYSTEM "http://xml.c......

Discussion Topic  Removing/Switch off the DTD reference in iWay 5.5 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Gopal_mys
Hi, I am running a p- flow inside a channel,which takes a xml file with a DTD reference in it . Th......

» Refine Search
» New Search