Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Truncating text in the heading of a PDF document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Byrnsy
I wanted to include the XSD file: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Truncating text in the heading of a PDF document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Byrnsy
I really liked this function, but just underwent an upgrade to 7.7. Unfortunately, this doesn't wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] NOSPLIT Ignored (Keywords: Bug Issue) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Byrnsy
Thanks for the suggestions, I've tried removing the quotes on the fields names to make it more cons......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] NOSPLIT Ignored (Keywords: Bug Issue) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Byrnsy
Code: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] NOSPLIT Ignored (Keywords: Bug Issue) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Byrnsy
I have a PDF report that is ignoring the NOSPLIT command. The report doesn't contain any of the doc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining hold files on more than one field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Byrnsy
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. The error was related to the rule Alan mentioned that FOCUS wo......

Discussion Topic  Joining hold files on more than one field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Byrnsy
I’m having trouble joining two hold files together. The problem lies in that the unique identifier......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Defines: Conditional MISSING Confusion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Byrnsy
Fixed. Checking the ALL box in the master file definition resolved this. Thanks to everyone on the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Defines: Conditional MISSING Confusion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Byrnsy
Dave - thanks for your suggestion as well. I've tried test5/P16.3 MISSING ON NEEDS ALL DATA= IF 0 E......

Waz - thanks for the response. I've added test4 to this, to test your idea: test4/P16.3 MISSING ON......

Apologies - the "Results" table didn't post as cleanly as it should. hopefully this will work. Res......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Defines: Conditional MISSING Confusion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Byrnsy
I'm having a problem with how MISSING (aka Null) values are being handled out of a conditional state......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved]Security in BI dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Byrnsy
Prashanth - Managed reporting keeps track of your session by sending a cookie to your browser. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Images don't work with business views [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Byrnsy
The above concept of putting it in Composer does work when I want a PDF, thanks for the input there.......

Discussion Topic  Images don't work with business views [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Byrnsy
Background: We are in the process of setting up an ad-hoc reporting application using the WebFocus p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Case Insensitive Record Selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Byrnsy
Yes, the database is set up for case insensitive. I opened a case with ibi, and the issue appears t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Case Insensitive Record Selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Byrnsy
I’m trying to generate where clauses, and one issue I’m coming across is case sensitivity. For exam......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieving Records regardless of case (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Byrnsy
I've discovered the same limitation... there really should be a SET command that turns off web focu......

» Refine Search
» New Search