Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (103 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Restful and ChangeManagement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Hi Chuck, I will raise a ticket. Thanks!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Restful and ChangeManagement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Hi Frans, No, We can't select the entire folder as there may be n number of files in that folder bu......

Discussion Topic  [Closed]Restful and ChangeManagement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Hi All, I am trying to create a change management package using restful services. I didn't find how......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Multiple Custom Login Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Thank You Chuck! Will raise a ticket, Martin, it is about the login page itself not the internal se......

Discussion Topic  [closed] Multiple Custom Login Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Hi All, In the same environment we having 2 different portals. We are using custom login page by cu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Auto Add Users to Groups in SSO (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Hi Toby Thanks for the details. Yes, I did go through the IBI documents and security manuals and I ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Auto Add Users to Groups in SSO (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Hi All, We are trying to configure Single Sign On using OpenID option under the security section in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thank You and Farewell (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Rao D
It's sad to see you leaving. Wish You All the Best !...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]System variables not working in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Thanks David! DSTHOST gave me the computer name and SERVER_NAME gave the DNS name. I have added a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]System variables not working in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Hi All, I have the below line of code in one of the report and is working perfect in fetching the p......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Embed a WF Report into a HTML iframe created outside of WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Hi All, I have created a basic report like before and placed the FEX file in Public domain and publ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Preload Portal Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Hi All, We are on 8201M. In the BI Portal we have 6 pages. At onload the first page loads and the r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Populate Active Chart using !IBI.FIL. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Hi Chaudhary, No it didn't work. That is just giving a blank page....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Populate Active Chart using !IBI.FIL. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Hi All, Using !IBI.FIL. I am able to populate a chart into the HTML page created in the FEX. Below ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] fex is not working in prod env , where as in other it is working fine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Did you make sure your first fex that generates the temporary file is executed and the temporary tab......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] $ causing EDAMAIL fail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Hi All, I am using EDAMAIL to send a temporary password which contains special characters. The Ema......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] LogOff when session expired instead Access denied message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Hi All, We are on WF 8201. In the Portal whenever the session expires and try to access any item by......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Create schedule by RESTful (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Thanks Tamra, I will be using the logon service, also I read that we pass the jsession id for authe......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster-Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Did you make sure all the options like schedule name, frequency, tasks, parameters, distribution all......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Drill down on charts not working when accessed from Mobile favs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Guys, If anyone worked on using Mobile Favs can you confirm if the drilldown feature works on chart......

» Refine Search
» New Search