Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert Date To AlphaNumeric / Convert Time To AlphaNumeric / Date Time to Date-Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bbollmann
HDATE and HTIME go from Date-Time fields to Date or Time fields. I need to go the other direction. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Convert Date To AlphaNumeric / Convert Time To AlphaNumeric / Date Time to Date-Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bbollmann
I have a DB2 file w/ two sets of Date Fields and two sets of Time Fields providing the start and sto......

Discussion Topic  RE: All I want for Christmas ........ (within Dev Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bbollmann
After I FIND something, I often would like to FIND it again. So, in other softwares, I can press ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SUBHEAD / RECOMPUTE Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bbollmann
From Danny-SRL's reply above, can you give suggestion on how to generate a final total on the BRIAN ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SUBHEAD / RECOMPUTE Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bbollmann
Note: For my 'real' version I'm building of this report, I was having trouble with the FST.UNIT_PRIC......

Excellent. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  SUBHEAD / RECOMPUTE Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bbollmann
Good Morning. Powers-that-be want me to calculate (subtract) a new value based on something display......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] referenceLineInsert (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bbollmann
That example doesn't use referenceLineInsert?!?!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] referenceLineInsert (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bbollmann

Discussion Topic  [closed] referenceLineInsert (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bbollmann
Can someone provide an example using referenceLineInsert....

Discussion Topic  RE: Dual-Axis Graph Goal Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bbollmann
Can someone tell me why my .551 Reference Line follows the same path as the Dross Pct line? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dual-Axis Graph Goal Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bbollmann
Thanks Waz, your suggestion for goal line worked nicely. Any more suggestions on how to deal with ......

Discussion Topic  Dual-Axis Graph Goal Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bbollmann
Hi, I have the dual axis graph below. Two questions: - Is there a way to add a goal line of, say, 5......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] URL to Run MRE Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bbollmann
This seems to work: 1. Used IBIC_user and IBIC_pass instead of IBIMR_user and IBIMR_pass 2. I thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] URL to Run MRE Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bbollmann
This one prompts for a log in, and after logging in, runs the report ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] URL to Run MRE Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bbollmann
I'd like to run a MRE fex from the browser. It ran one time, but I can't get it to go again. Assum......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Synonym Time Field from DB2 Numeric Field - Closed but Unsolved (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bbollmann
Thanks Frank, I had succeeded at creating such a field before I originally posted. Unfortunately, t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Synonym Time Field from DB2 Numeric Field - Closed but Unsolved (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bbollmann
Field USER8H_ITR is A6 and contains '150000' I've tried to set up an HHIS field with the EDIT funct......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Dynamic commenting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bbollmann
I used FOC_NONE successfully in cases like this...

» Refine Search
» New Search