Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (116 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lusheng
Thanks Ira for sharing your python example! I have tested IBI's HTML and jQuery Example in my local......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lusheng
Thanks Waz! I updated my post after discussing the project requirements. It is a project that one we......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lusheng
Anyone in this forum has created a Web Service which calls WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services? (a Web Ser......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] (FOC3289) TEMPLATE FILE: Error opening file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lusheng
jgelona, I did comment out FILEDEF statements, still got errors (FOC1522. I opened a case with IBI,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] (FOC3289) TEMPLATE FILE: Error opening file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lusheng
From IBI documentation "Creating Reports With WebFOCUS Language Release 8.2 Version 02", there is on......

I got the first worksheet saved correctly, and the file can be opened. However, the rest of workshe......

Thanks jgelona for your response! We are in Windows Server 2012R2 environment. I changed extension ......

Thanks jgelona and Wep5622 for your attention! My template does not contain macro, which I created 1......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] (FOC3289) TEMPLATE FILE: Error opening file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lusheng
We are testing to upgrade from WF7.7 to WF8.2. One of our report programs using excel template with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC1426) DATA ELEMENT VALUE TOO BIG FOR SEGMENT/FIELD ON Date field in SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lusheng
I resolved the issue. We have a FOCUS database with a same name resides in the SU machine, though t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] (FOC1426) DATA ELEMENT VALUE TOO BIG FOR SEGMENT/FIELD ON Date field in SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lusheng
I have a SQL (2008) table which has fields with data type "date". The adapter generated the master ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] How to pass parameters in the form to Googlemap control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lusheng
Thanks David for your response. I tried to save the parameters to the files, then the focexec progr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] How to pass parameters in the form to Googlemap control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lusheng
Kerry, I opened a case with Customer Support for a few weeks already. I did not get any real help y......

I know that and opened a case 3 days ago, but it does not help. Some IBI guys are checking this for......

Frustrated with this type of service! You at least should tell your clients if this is doable or no......

Wish to have some IBI guys to answer this type of questions. Where‘s the support?...

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] How to pass parameters in the form to Googlemap control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lusheng
I used HTML Composer to build a form which contains parameters section and reports (2 reports and on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Run within HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lusheng
My browser deletes everything on exit....

Discussion Topic  Run within HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lusheng
Even I ran different programs within HTML Composer, I always got the same result. If I terminated H......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Google Map and WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lusheng
Thank you David and George for your help! The airport table was created long time ago for other p......

» Refine Search
» New Search