Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (125 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] PDF and imbeded fonts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
I know this is old, but did anyone ever find out if OpenType Fonts are supported?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] MULTIPLE HOLD FILE WITH MORE COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
I know this is not pretty nor is it logical code wise.. Is it theoretically possible to have multipl......

Discussion Topic  individual bar widths (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
Trying to figure out if there is a setting to control the width of a horizontal barchart. Looking to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Order of bars in a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
I thank the Susannah from this date: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DB_LOOKUP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro

Discussion Topic  RE: DB_LOOKUP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
Still like to figure out how this can be solved via DB_LOOKUP but I got it working by JOINING on STR......

I put both hold files in same order. I checked both hold files for the formats: ......

I verified that the contents will match up and contain the same type of data basically a school subj......

Here you go Obi "Waz" Kenobi, I have the following for you to digest. How does a HOLD held in ALPHA......

Discussion Topic  DB_LOOKUP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
I have used DB_LOOKUP() for quite some time now and now I a have ran into an issue. I cannot seem to......

Discussion Topic  RE: does anyone else think this LinkedIn 'endorse' thing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
Hey... No tag backs... LOL...

Discussion Topic  RE: does anyone else think this LinkedIn 'endorse' thing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
Waz, I wish there was a Facebook "Like" on this forum... I would have "Liked" you last comment!...

Tony A.... Then I sat behind you on the bus to Universal and we had a conversation the entire way.........

Well I guess I am at a loss when I ran into you and Tony A in the elevator at Conference this last J......

Susannah, I think this would be more like a slot machine than video poker ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar Codes Generated in Reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
If you are doing it via HTML then you wont need to install it just call the font file. Though not su......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar Codes Generated in Reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
YEs you can have a font in HTML that is not on the PC... ......

Discussion Topic  Barchart width with percentages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
So I am trying to make the actual chart look realistic to the values. In the following example the 3......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Barchart style with tick indicators (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
Perfect, this works! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Barchart style with tick indicators (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
Trying to merge the following into one graph. Not working the way I intended it to yet. CAR EXAMPLE......

» Refine Search
» New Search