Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] InfoAssist Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Hello, In InfoAssist, is there a way to not repeat the column titles at the top of each page? I on......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Logo on Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Hi MCKelpa, I was able to select the theme no logo. Only problem is I lost the color scheme, but t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Logo on Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Yes, I see different banner themes. Is this Antoine?...

Doug, Are you tring to ask me something? I do not want an image on the dashboard. Can you help? T......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Remove Logo on Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Can someone tell me how to remove a Logo from the Dashboard? The only option I see is to select anot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Managed Reporting/Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Thanks for responding Susannah! If I hide 'standard reports' from the users...the users will not be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Managed Reporting/Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Just wondering if you resolved this issue. I'm dealing with the something similar. My first two ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] No Domains (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Figured out the problem...Here is the solution. Check the server option for the Domain you would li......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] No Domains (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Im unable to edit a block withing BID. There are No Domains available for me to select. I've verif......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Parameter Help... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Thanks everyone for getting me on the right track. I was able to figure out what was wrong with my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Parameter Help... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Good Morning, I'm still having problems getting the parameters to work. Here is what I am trying t......

Thanks for your response. After trying with the amper sign I get prompt to enter the vaules. This ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Parameter Help... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
I have two parameters. The first one selects the department code and the second one selects the mai......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Ad-Hoc Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Is there some documentation that shows me how to build a custom d......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Ad-Hoc Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Which product is required for me to build a dashboard where users can create their own reports? Is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Ad-Hoc Reporting................ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Hi Kevin, Thanks for the detail explanation. It was a good read as I move forward with expanding m......

Discussion Topic  Atlanta Metro Area (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by kupa
Any Webfocus position available?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Not understanding Public View (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
This thread was very helpful to me! Thanks for the post!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reports for Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Problem resolved. There was an issue with the public view. Thanks everyone for your comments and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reports for Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Thanks for responding. When add the report to the content block it does not appear ......

» Refine Search
» New Search