Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] InfoAssist Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Hello, In InfoAssist, is there a way to not repeat the column titles at the top of each page? I on......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Logo on Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Hi MCKelpa, I was able to select the theme no logo. Only problem is I lost the color scheme, but t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Logo on Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Yes, I see different banner themes. Is this Antoine?...

Doug, Are you tring to ask me something? I do not want an image on the dashboard. Can you help? T......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Remove Logo on Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Can someone tell me how to remove a Logo from the Dashboard? The only option I see is to select anot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Managed Reporting/Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Thanks for responding Susannah! If I hide 'standard reports' from the users...the users will not be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Managed Reporting/Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Just wondering if you resolved this issue. I'm dealing with the something similar. My first two ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] No Domains (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Figured out the problem...Here is the solution. Check the server option for the Domain you would li......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] No Domains (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Im unable to edit a block withing BID. There are No Domains available for me to select. I've verif......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Parameter Help... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Thanks everyone for getting me on the right track. I was able to figure out what was wrong with my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Parameter Help... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Good Morning, I'm still having problems getting the parameters to work. Here is what I am trying t......

Thanks for your response. After trying with the amper sign I get prompt to enter the vaules. This ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Parameter Help... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
I have two parameters. The first one selects the department code and the second one selects the mai......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Ad-Hoc Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Is there some documentation that shows me how to build a custom d......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Ad-Hoc Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Which product is required for me to build a dashboard where users can create their own reports? Is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Ad-Hoc Reporting................ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Hi Kevin, Thanks for the detail explanation. It was a good read as I move forward with expanding m......

Discussion Topic  Atlanta Metro Area (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by kupa
Any Webfocus position available?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Not understanding Public View (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
This thread was very helpful to me! Thanks for the post!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reports for Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Problem resolved. There was an issue with the public view. Thanks everyone for your comments and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reports for Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kupa
Thanks for responding. When add the report to the content block it does not appear ......

» Refine Search
» New Search