Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DIREXCEL of XLSX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ExoR
yes it is opened without warnings by excel i've uploaded via Web Console and i receive the same me......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DIREXCEL of XLSX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ExoR
Thank you for your answers, i've done all of what you say, but without success. i've split the file......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DIREXCEL of XLSX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ExoR
Hi, i'have an issue to create a synonym of an xlsx file that contains more of 70000 rows. with this......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Join multiple fileds in many table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ExoR
no i had not tried the GUI but now yes and it's give me another error ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Join multiple fileds in many table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ExoR
Hi all, I'm trying to make a huge join between tables, those here under are some examples of them. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CODE] A simple "Please Wait" message WITH an animated image! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ExoR
hi Francis! Thank you for this thread! it's very useful!!! I've added 2 or 3 things that I want to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change oracle table accesses (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ExoR
thank you!!! i've found that to user2 was granted the UPDATE ANY TABLE privilege. So i'll give to us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change oracle table accesses (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ExoR
i've created the table with user1 the table name is user1.commercial and in SQL*PLUS i login with us......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Change oracle table accesses (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ExoR
Hi all, i have created a table on the db through webfocus with this commands: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: variable table name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ExoR
I'm beginning to ate filename length restriction of web focus... I can't associate to &TEMP a tree ......

Discussion Topic  RE: variable table name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ExoR
to Danny-SRL: no I don't need random name for table, but &FOCCPU is an interesting tip that i will r......

This fex I've wrote over here is only a simple example, now I have to use this knowhow with other pr......

it's 3 days that I'm working around this.... and the solution was 8 character now that i remember ......

Discussion Topic  variable table name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ExoR
hi everyone, this is my first post here but I'm working on Web Focus by about 2 year. I always wante......

» Refine Search
» New Search