Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference between date chosen in prompt and date field, format problem too. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TRue
I was able to make Tom's formulas work. Learned a lot in the last couple hours, too. I had to chang......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference between date chosen in prompt and date field, format problem too. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TRue
I just tried this, however I get an error: RESULT OF EXPRESSION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE FORMAT OF......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Difference between date chosen in prompt and date field, format problem too. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TRue
I have a 2 part date problem. I'm trying to define/compute a Length-of-Service field - the differenc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Choose which columns to Repeat Sort Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TRue

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Choose which columns to Repeat Sort Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TRue
I have a report with 9 sort columns and I only want the values to repeat on the last 2 columns. By s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding a logo to a PDF output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TRue
I re-created the entire report. Changed it to a document, no error message. Inserted logo. STILL HAV......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding a logo to a PDF output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TRue
When I try changing the code as you suggested and running the report I get "ibi.webfoc.wfmre.mrutil.......

Thanks MAdams1, I'll have my dev team help me out with creating a template since I'm only using Info......

Waz, sorry, I don't know about sample FOC files. MAdams1 - this is what I'd like to do, ideally, is......

I tried picking a different style sheet, since nothing stood out to me as duplicate, and I've done a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Adding a logo to a PDF output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TRue
I'd like to add our logo to a PDF report I've created. When I try to change the report to a document......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Selecting records only for Current Year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TRue
"Or, in InfoAssist, using the Advanced Filter option, specify &DATEYY as the constant value." This ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Selecting records only for Current Year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TRue
I'm thinking this should be really simple, but... I want to schedule a report I've created to run fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Compound Expressions in a Define [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TRue
Funny enough I had just started down this line of thought before I read your response. At first try,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Compound Expressions in a Define [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TRue
Thanks again, Jim. I thought this would do it, but it didn't: ......

Thanks Jim, Ordering the logic makes sense, however even if I put the CreatedStatus criteria as the ......

Discussion Topic  Using Compound Expressions in a Define [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TRue
I have an IF statement where I believe I need to incorporate an AND or an OR so that the first crite......

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert or Extract from HYYMDs format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TRue
I don't know what to tell you, but I walked away to carve a pumpkin and when I came back this now wo......

Discussion Topic  Convert or Extract from HYYMDs format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TRue
I have a date field that starts out as HYYMDs format, and I want to convert or extract just the Year......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Rank result in a Define or Compute formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TRue
I've discovered you can use the rank result in a Compute formula: 1. Create the rank column based o......

» Refine Search
» New Search