Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (49 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: {Closed} Sort and Other (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
Thanks... Kerry...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: {Closed} Sort and Other (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
It allows the option in the GUI under the Sort function... Thanks, Kerry...

Discussion Topic  {Closed} Sort and Other (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
Is anyone else not able to get the other function to work when using the GUI? It displays all of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Creating a Field YYYYMM to compare with an interger field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
I was able to convert the SQL date...thanks but how do I create a current column that has the curren......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Creating a Field YYYYMM to compare with an interger field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
I have searched and have not been able to come up with a way to figure this out. In a SQL table I h......

Discussion Topic  RE: {Solved}Save File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
Thanks for the info...

Discussion Topic  {Solved}Save File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
I am not quite sure what I am doing wrong. I am trying to create my own saved file that I can then ......

Discussion Topic  RE: {Solved} sql HOLD FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
Thanks it worked......

Discussion Topic  {Solved} sql HOLD FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
i have tried to create a SQL hold file and cannot seem to get it to come up Table list ......

Discussion Topic  RE: {OPEN} RANK same value different RANK (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
Yes, that was the first thing I did was search on for different ways to rank. I found the posting t......

Discussion Topic  RE: {OPEN} RANK same value different RANK (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
I have tried using this function but I just am not sure what I am doing wrong... PRINT COMPUTE RANK......

Discussion Topic  {OPEN} RANK same value different RANK (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
I have seen a couple of posts about giving consecutive rank numbers to values that are the same... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: {Case Open} Run report in HTML- but then have a option in the report to change output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
Yes, that would work. I could not find in my manuels.......

Discussion Topic  {Case Open} Run report in HTML- but then have a option in the report to change output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
Does anyone know if you can have a report run in HTML, but then have another button inside the repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]join help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
Are you joing single or multiple?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Report is not returning all the rows in one of the table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
What code do I use to turn the trace on? Thanks......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED]Report is not returning all the rows in one of the table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
I have a report that has two SQL tables left joined with multiple &measures built in the report. Wh......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Sort order for the display of the parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
How can I change the a dynamic drop down list to sort descending instead of ascending? thanks,...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Two columns with one column title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
Yes... Thanks,...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Two columns with one column title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfr104
If I put it in as a heading or subheading it will show up on a seperate line in excel... Thanks,...

» Refine Search
» New Search