Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 29
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (572 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]--App Studio--Wrap Column Names in a chart? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
WF 8206 - App Studio Bar Chart set up as follows: Matrix - Columns contains ProviderType Axis - Ve......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multi Gpaph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Thanks....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multi Gpaph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I am trying to do a multi graph in App Studio...first time since our upgrade to 8206. The chart is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8206 Space between bars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
yes except its a simple vertical bar graph. It shoves all the bars together...no space in between....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WF 8206 Space between bars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I have tried searching the doc to no avail. By default, my chart with the metrics (MTD/YTD/Prior) i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JOINING HOLD FILES ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
FYI..not much luck with the non indexed solution. On the Indexed solution, why would the order of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JOINING HOLD FILES ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Thank you both...I have either been lucky or just joining master files in the past I guess. Which w......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] JOINING HOLD FILES ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I have not done this in quite some time. I am having issues doing an inner join on two hold files. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can you apply straight TOTALS and RECOMPUTES to sub and grand totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Two steps works but we hope to find an alternate method....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can you apply straight TOTALS and RECOMPUTES to sub and grand totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF

ok, we just played with this. We see nothing in the 8206 doc that allows one to believe this is poss......

actually I was flipping thru the 8206 doc that IBI sent...looking for an answer but saw something th......

so the subtotal will simply SUM all 3 of these? But in my case I do not want my subtotal to sum ev......

is there a way to upload a picture???? Short of that, lets change things slightly for illustrative ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can you apply straight TOTALS and RECOMPUTES to sub and grand totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Now on App Studio, wf8206...wrote a report thats sorts by provider and shows Encounters Per Session ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Check Box Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Originally it was a list box. Say a list box of 25 depts. The user could Ctrl + Click each dept to a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compute in Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Found it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compute in Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Ha! Hmmm..it is now and option under: Column Total in the GUI...I'd swear it was not there a few min......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compute in Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Now on App Studio, wf8206...wrote a report thats sorts by provider and shows Encounters Per Session.......

» Refine Search
» New Search