Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 87
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1724 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving Date to Beginning of a year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I've bookmarked this page. It's where I go to find the syntax for any of these functions. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Headings in Tables vs Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
A couple of tests will help: 1. Do they look the same when you run the GRAPH and TABLE requests outs......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to display bulleted list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: how to display bulleted list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I doubt it. But just to be sure you want to see a list of country with Bullets?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Condicional Joint using only infoassist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Create a define in InfoAssist that concatenates the start date and end date. Then count ID by the c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Condicional Joint using only infoassist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
In InfoAssist JOIN dialogue, you can click Filter to add a WHERE test to the JOIN. For example this......

Jack0890: It's unclear what you'd like to accomplish. There's a Join in InfoAssist. Could you show ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accessing variables in MFD_PROFILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm not positive but for some reason I thought the variables have to be &&. Have you tried setting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Security for a separate Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Right click the Page, Security, Effective policy... In the dialogue you get select the user and pic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 'No report to distribute" message can we modify in report caster Job. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Could you please explain the business case for this requirement? What would you like it to say?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Where do we get the setting IBI_User_Name_Case setting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm not positive and you may want to confirm this with IB Tech support. However, I believe the GUI s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic Filters in Reporting Object with Filter Panel on Portal in 8204 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Are you using the Page Designer to assemble your content and generate the parameters? You may want ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] GEOGRAPHIC_ROLE not being applied? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I just tested it without a BV and it's not working. I believe a BV Hierarchy would be necessary in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] GEOGRAPHIC_ROLE not being applied? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I just tried it in 8206.05 and US_STATE_ABBR worked in designer. Does your master have a business vi......

Do you have the state associated with a country? Even though USSTATE_ABBR has a geographic role, wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Looking for anyone who has reported against CTree Database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I've never worked with it either but it looks like there's JDBC available for it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chart error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Have you tried a different browser like Chrome? Also if you're getting this error using App Studio,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Freeze columns and headings in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Not something you can do right now. You could call IB tech support and ask for a new feature....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] graphtype=data option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to stop run Deferred option from Javascript? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What version of WebFOCUS are you running?...

» Refine Search
» New Search