Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 88
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1752 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 8205 Page Designer Optional Amper Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Noted! However, it looks like Page Designer and content Authoring are going to merge into one in 82......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: 8205 Page Designer Optional Amper Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
That's what I tested. You are correct. After you put the fex in the page and create the parameter t......

Admittedly, I'm testing this in 8206. However, I put the first fex in a designer page, allowed it t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]is there a cure for ECHO=ALL mistake? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Wow that's outstanding! I didn't know this little feature exists. Very nice indeed. Thanks Hallwa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]is there a cure for ECHO=ALL mistake? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I wonder if you can use LET command to fake it out....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED-NFR]Why Safari creates hyperlink with report's data when other browser don't (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What version of Safari?...

Discussion Topic  RE: No Scoring Routines Found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Could you try InfoAssist as a test to see if it finds your dlls?...

Discussion Topic  RE: No Scoring Routines Found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Can you tell us what tool is giving you this error? InfoAssist or App Studio? Can you share the ste......

Are you using InfoAssist or App Studio to create the COMPUTE? I'm wondering which tool is generatin......

Did you compile them? RSTAT creates C code and WebFOCUS is looking for the dll....

Discussion Topic  RE: REOPENED-Dynamic Filters in Reporting Object with Filter Panel on Portal in 8204 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
-SET supersedes -DEFAULT but I don’t see a -DEFAULT for your &STORE or &ION or &MANAGER. Your -SET ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting a MDYY field to a Year - Month (2019-Jul) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
YOURDATEFIELD/YYMtr=OLDDATEFIELD;...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Converting HexCode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Not updating the BASE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
DTE1 seems to be an alpha field according to your TABLE request but you’re setting it to a number 0.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Task error: IBFSException 32012: WebFOCUS Message[32012]: EDC_SRV_CONNLIMIT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What's your connection time setting on the reporting server? Have you tried increasing it?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Resource Analyzer Size Maintenance Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
The doc talks about Archive functionality but I've no idea if that'll help. What dbms are you using......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Looping question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What's the question? What version of WebFOCUS? Can you give us a summarized version of your code?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Preventing SQL Injection Error in Reporting Object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Then I suggest you use ACCEPT=SYNONYM. Create an LOV table in your database and use that for the ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Preventing SQL Injection Error in Reporting Object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Does the list of values change with each user or is it a static list that's enforced so no other val......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF8 Report URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Are these reports in the WebFOCUS repository or on the reporting server apps directory?...

» Refine Search
» New Search