Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 85
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1685 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Order of Operations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you're on AS400, most likely your tables are DB2. The best way to find out is to look at the .ma......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Order of Operations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What DBMS are you using? A whole bunch of this information depends on that....

Discussion Topic  RE: The Bin Value in InfoAssists Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Yes. I can create a BIN and I can delete the BIN and replace it with something else....

Discussion Topic  RE: The Bin Value in InfoAssists Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I’m not seeing the same behavior as you’re describing. Could you start from scratch on a sample fil......

Can you drag CLAIM_VALUE on top of the BIN_2 and drop it on top?...

Have you tried: ......

According to the manual: Binning enables you to determine the frequency of values across the entire ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Summarize computed field using Designer 8206 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Right Click Department Click Insert Breaks Click Recalculate totals...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Month of Current Date is blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Or try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving HOLD File to My Machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Timestamp on File Output Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
In the Admin Console, what's your redirect settings for Redirect and Save Report? Values could be Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Timestamp on File Output Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Can you show us your ON TABLE HOLD syntax? I just tried ON TABLE PCHOLD AS FILEOUTPUT FORMAT XLSX ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Keep a variable as macro variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Failed configuring SQLServer Data Adapter on gen_num = 1744 i_release = 8206 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What version of SQL Server are you running? Which SQL Server adapter are you configuring (OLE DB or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] read 10 rows at a time from the loop and add it to end result and loop again (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm at a loss how this is a spec for a BI platform. Could you share the use case for this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BI Portal not seeing change made in App Studio 8.105M (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What version of WebFOCUS are you testing? Are you modifying a Report, Chart or HTML Composer page? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Calling Stored Proc From Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm not positive this is the answer but could you try adding an END right above -RUN? so your SP wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Anyone having issues with the DyGraph HTML5 Chart Extension? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Have you downloaded the latest? I think they had an updated version back in June. Try deleting it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Combination chart with scatter(oval dot) and bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I couldn't find oval markers but here's one with circles. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] OVER Command Not Working for Report on the Document Canvas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you have very wide alpha columns try WRAPping them at a fixed width. SQUEEZE might help, but I do......

» Refine Search
» New Search