Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 92
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1835 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Date on the Horizontal Axis of Bar Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Yes that does make it clear. In my considered opinion, you should talk to the DBA or the owner of t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Date on the Horizontal Axis of Bar Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Not clear to me why you'd do that. Without a very specific use case or more details about what you'......

What's the data source? Usually a dbms maintains a real date field. If this is a CSV or Excel, you......

Could you give us the FORMAT= value of this date field from the master file?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Order and Group by Clause Generated by IBI from SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You have a lot of options: 1. If you have a more efficient SQL, you can use SQL PASSTHRU. 2. I'd tur......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Order and Group by Clause Generated by IBI from SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

It depends on what type of HOLD file you want. The quickest is to create a temp file. That's a bin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create synonym via JDBC adapter to AWS Cloud Redshift is failing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Sorry, I'm on 8.206 and there's an ODBC Redshift Adapter listed on my Reporting Server as an option.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create synonym via JDBC adapter to AWS Cloud Redshift is failing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What exact version of WebFOCUS are you using? I don't remember Redshift in 8.1xx. If you go to the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Line becomes a dot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I can't think of any way of forcing a line to render if you only have one value. Perhaps you could s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Line becomes a dot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Have you considered a bar chart? The example you show doesn't lend itself to a line chart....

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Designer Vs App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
The Designer is the future. It's best to embrace it and those features will come soon enough....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to make the Hyperlink Work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Does a Drill down work in HTML? Let's say you have a report like this, do you see a hyperlink for C......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 8206 Chart Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Does this report produce an HTML output? If so, we should probably look at the GRAPH portion after ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Favorites in WF Portals -- am I just missing it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I have 8206.16 and I see Favorites. You can right click and add any fex or page to favorites....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Favorites in WF Portals -- am I just missing it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What release John?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Year in calendar picker (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Could you provide us with the specific version of WebFOCUS 8 you're using? Also, is this with the au......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MS SQL Server SQL Passthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
On the reporting server right click MSSQL_MPS2 and click test. What do you see?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MS SQL Server SQL Passthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I don't see a Default Server name. Try the syntax I provided above for setting a default connection......

» Refine Search
» New Search