Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 79
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1574 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: *SOLVED- MUST OPEN A CASE...completely befuddled (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Well, if you open a case with IB and tell them you're having this issue with 4 year old software, th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: *SOLVED- MUST OPEN A CASE...completely befuddled (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What version of WebFOCUS are you running? In my case BY LOWEST integer field does not generate a SU......

Could you test: ......

You need to add all the lines in the trace code I shared to see the SQL trace....

Add this to the beginning of your request. FYI, SET XRETRIEVAL=OFF will stop WebFOCUS from running ......

1. Can you share the SQL Trace from this request? 2. Can you run with WHERE READLIMIT EQ 10? 3. Does......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Report with 50+ reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'd make this a defferred report only....

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Report with 50+ reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Do you know where the time is spent? DBMS or Client? If the time is mostly spent on the DBMS side,......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS SQL Optimization and Linked Server Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
This sounds like the type of discussion you should have with your local IB technical resource. They......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS SQL Optimization and Linked Server Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Could you clarify what you mean by linked servers? What are the data sources? Are you talking about......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oracle connector proxy user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
So basically it's letting you concatenate UID with [proxyid] for the connection. Let us know the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oracle connector proxy user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Are you really using WebFOCUS 7.6? I found this solution in IB Tech Support for Oracle proxy connec......

Discussion Topic  RE: DATEDIF between SQL DATETIME AND CURRENT DATE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multi Graph with different source INFOASSIST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You might be able to blend the data using MATCH FILE but I'll need to know what the data looks like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drop Minutes, Seconds and Miliseconds from Date Timestamp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm not sure if I understand why you have SUM SUM.INSERTCOUNT. What happens if you change your code......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drop Minutes, Seconds and Miliseconds from Date Timestamp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Do you have any NOPRINT fields in your request? I just tested this on my machine and it returns one......

I'll have to see the TABLE request but if you have SUM INSERT UPDATE DELETE BY DateHour you shoul......

If you can edit the synonym remove the s from HMDYYs for both USAGE and ACTUAL. If you aren't allow......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Handling a report with no records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Change your IF &RECORDS GOTO to skip the ERROR. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to work out for Regular Expression in WebFOCUS. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You can combine REPLACE with IF-THEN-ELSE or DECODE. Look up Expressions in the Doc. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search