Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]&FOCSECUSER changes to public when drilling down using excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laura1
I found a difference in the configuration for Report Caster. SMTP Password was blank in my soon to b......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]&FOCSECUSER changes to public when drilling down using excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laura1
I don't believe the issue is with the code. I believe it is in the setup of my server. I can run the......

the reason the fexes are on the reporting server is that is where I could access the CAR database. ......

Hi, yes I am still logged in I will attach the code from 2 files the first one is carinst.fex -*-......

Discussion Topic  [solved]&FOCSECUSER changes to public when drilling down using excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laura1
If I display the user_id on the first report it shows the correct id, but if I drilldown using xlsx ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [HOT-FIX AVAILABLE] WF 8.0.08 Report Caster: Task error: UNRECOGNIZED COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laura1
I found my issue. It was a ';' on a line by itself. When running in dev studio it ignored the error ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [HOT-FIX AVAILABLE] WF 8.0.08 Report Caster: Task error: UNRECOGNIZED COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laura1
That doesn't seem to make a difference for me....

I am having the same issue. How did you get rid of the 00? I am currently working on webFocus 8009...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Variable name for report format when scheduling a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laura1
Below is the response I got from IBI, I will see what I can do with those reserved variables. Thank ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Variable name for report format when scheduling a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laura1
I'm not sure what you mean by Auto Prompting....

The problem is the scheduler doesn't actually overwrite the value of &outfmt it just ignores it and ......

The reason i need the variable name is that i want to code around the report being run in HTML. Curr......

Discussion Topic  [Closed]Variable name for report format when scheduling a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laura1
When I run a report the form has a variable called &OUTFMT. When selecting my report criteria, I sel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] issue with display of number field in APDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laura1
I know that can work Frank, but I guess I was hoping for a patch or something along those lines so I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] issue with display of number field in APDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laura1
Converting it to a character field is not an option as it is used as a drilldown parameter. I tried......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] issue with display of number field in APDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laura1
I've got a batch number that I want to display. In the oracle database it is a number (8), for examp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] empty file when output is in CSV (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laura1
Thank you, I did miss the line where Tony added the PCHOLD for when there was records. This seems to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] empty file when output is in CSV (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laura1

I have tried what Darin suggested, but it doesn't clear the page for some reason....

The code below only works some of the time. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search