Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (60 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]create synonym from SQL server table-valued functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
Thanks. The team decide to use SQL stored procedures....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]create synonym from SQL server table-valued functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
Hi, We have lots of functions built in our SQL server. But I don't see options under "Restrict Obje......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Heading or Footing issue with chart in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
Sorry I can't share the code so use the code from doc as example. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Heading or Footing issue with chart in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
Tony, Thank you. I was trying to create a drill-down from the heading. With ON GRAPH SET EMBEDHEADI......

Mike, Thanks. I don't have this line in my code....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Heading or Footing issue with chart in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
I create chart with Heading/Footing in HTML. The chart display fine. But because the chart has headi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Radio group reverting to default param value after selection?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
Thank you CoolGuy and Squatch. I think I need to start from scratch....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Radio group reverting to default param value after selection?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Tooltip positions in HTML file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
Thanks....

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Tooltip positions in HTML file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
I am adding tooltip to the HTML file. right now the text show up below the each element. I would lik......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Export portal contents out (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
Msondra, Thank you. I was able to add it to report but having trouble adding it to chart in the pas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Export portal contents out (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
Msondra, Thank you for the quick response. I only need to export button to recognize what in the cu......

Msondra, I am able to pass the parameters. Here is what happened: I create export button on the fi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Export portal contents out (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
I created a portal page with left side is selection area, right side has two charts. The top chart h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Java function won't show up with Embedded JavaScript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
No. When I change selection, I got the small window that shows the same value before the change (Sin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Java function won't show up with Embedded JavaScript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
I checked all of these and they all correct. Do I switch it to some onclick event or onchange event ......

Thanks. The value did not get pass to the variable after selection changed. How to fix it?...

Thank you Squatch. It works now except this one issue. Here is my revised code here ......

I added it to the properties panel. The problem now is when I try to create task say when selection ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Java function won't show up with Embedded JavaScript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
Hey all! I've made several attempts but none of them works. I am trying to create a function. So wh......

» Refine Search
» New Search