Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (36 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Checkbox, input_control, HTML (after Developer Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marc97229
Unfortunately, I have to take that back. Opening the Hyperlink Propoerties dialog etc may help in so......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Checkbox, input_control, HTML (after Developer Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marc97229
The checkbox works in scheduling if the Hyperlink Properties dialog is opened (right-click the sched......

I can get the checkbox to work (in the way David describes), but when I schedule the report, the che......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Assign color based on series value in graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marc97229
I doubt this is the most elegant way, but it does yield what I want: APP FILEDEF TESTMAS DISK testd......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Assign color based on series value in graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marc97229
Great! I know how this can be done in SQL Server: DECLARE @Colors TABLE ( Color varchar(50) ) INS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Automatically detect that scheduled report has failed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marc97229
Thank you guys! Either one works. I let the QA people decide what they want to use. I myself like ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Automatically detect that scheduled report has failed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marc97229
Is there a way to get a message (email or otherwise) when a scheduled report fails? Unfortunately t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Interval Chaining w/ HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marc97229
I think there is no need for hidden controls or JavaScript. See ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JSON file type output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marc97229
For anyone still looking for a way to generate JSON in a FEX: ......

Discussion Topic  What do you like most about WebFOCUS? (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by Marc97229
What I like most is that it frees us from ad-hoc customer requests. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: Format DateTime as Date Character with "mm/dd/yyyy" format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marc97229
I'd use EDIT if you can: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tool Tip in webfocus as in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marc97229
Maybe take a look at this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Animations should be a lot faster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marc97229
If you have used InfoAssist to turn on animations, you can find a JSON object in your FEX: *GRAPH_J......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Join hold file - out of sequence (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marc97229
Going back to the original error message ... in my case (joining two temporary tables (files in WF s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading alignment for webfocus HTML report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marc97229
WebFOCUS 8 docs are here: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading alignment for webfocus HTML report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marc97229
But indeed, Mabel, TYPE=HEADING, HEADALIGN=INTERNAL, $ TYPE=FOOTING, HEADALIGN=INTERNAL, ......

This page ......

Discussion Topic  RE: jquery-ui is missing jquery ... sometimes [SOLVED - kind of] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marc97229
The "solution" or workaround I came up with is to put the jquery and jquery-ui file contents (in thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: jquery-ui is missing jquery ... sometimes [SOLVED - kind of] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marc97229
It ......

Discussion Topic  jquery-ui is missing jquery ... sometimes [SOLVED - kind of] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Marc97229
Using HTML Composer I have included both jquery.js and jquery-ui.js. When I view the source of the r......

» Refine Search
» New Search