Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (195 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Need Row Count to Restart at the beginning of each member in a BY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Apologies if I am oversimplifying this, but if I were to use only WebFOCUS code, then I would simply......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MUST OPEN A CASE...completely befuddled (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Your TABLE request does not contain a VERB, so WebFOCUS adds one for you i.e. a SUM So you need to a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MacGyver Technique (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
As Danny says: "Will wonders ever cease?" We are using the following on Windows - 8.2.01M Perhaps mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved... partially] IN-GROUPS-OF in AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi Danny, I think it is on the Field Properties Sort Tab. Select a Sort By field on the Report can......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]SQL Translator - Dropping rows on simple LEFT OUTER JOIN - Is it dependable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
As a start, issue the command: SET ALL=PASS before your SQL SELECT....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Run FEX on from another server - ADHOC or another method? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi, I think what you need is the "-REMOTE" set of commands e.g. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: {SOLVED}Define that shows information between two commas... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi, OK, so if you have these values in your ITEM_DESC field: TUBES,SA192,4.000X150 TUBES,SA210A1,0......

Discussion Topic  RE: {SOLVED}Define that shows information between two commas... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi, The GETTOK function should do just this for you....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi Mark, There are a number of posts related to the "logging" of usage stats on this forum with a va......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do I create URL Links to pregenerated or static reports in WebFocus? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
As a matter of interest, have you seen this article: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reports not sent to Reporting Server when run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi, We've had this a few times. Dev Studio seems to save the code incorrectly every once in a while.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to read count(*) in the read command.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi, -READ doesn't have any knowledge about fields or aliases or field formats. -READ simply reads st......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add single quotes around a value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi, Perhaps you can use the STRREP function? Concatenate a single quote to the beginning and end, t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] BAT file doesn't execute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi Winfred, If you simplify the BAT file e.g. just have a DIR command in it, does it then run? Typ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Suppress error messages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi, It sounds like you are joining from a "flat" file e.g. a text file. If so, perhaps you should us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Source Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi Francis, I recently spent time with a customer that has migrated to WF 8 that explained to me wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] multiple print's on Table file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Or, if it is two different sets of data that result in two different tables in one report ... I thin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] STUCK ON MORE COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi @RobertF, I generally include these commands when I create HOLD files. They work well for me as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] STUCK ON MORE COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Choose which columns to Repeat Sort Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Great. In response to you Side Note: Yes, you're quite right. Same process as per the Alpha field, b......

» Refine Search
» New Search