Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 44
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (865 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Access Denied Requests (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Just wondering if anyone is tracking access denied requests. It would see that everyone should be as......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Accessing variables in MFD_PROFILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I resolved this by create a fex and including the fex as part of the _site_profile....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Accessing variables in MFD_PROFILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I know we can create variable in a MFD_PROFILE, but how do I go about accessing variables like &IBIM......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Base64 Decode String or File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Question: If I send a base64 Encoded String to the WebFOCUS Reporting Server is there a way to decod......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Run a bat file from a FEX ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
On our system we do not allow the execution of operating system level commands, as it is a huge secu......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Save Settings Load Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Hello all, we are experiencing an issue with the save settings (parameters) loading/populating the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Listbox Options Align (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Yes, I did that and it does work. However, I have a lot of procedures that now need to be updated th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Listbox Options Align (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I'm upgrading a few of my HTML UI's from 8008 to 8204. I have noticed that when a dynamic list is po......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Run report on specific adapter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
The reporting server always executes profiles in this order. Server Global Profile (edasprof.prf), D......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Backing up Reports / Schedules (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Actually you could use Visual Studio Community and create an exe that makes HTTP Requests to execute......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Active Report (AHTML) Column Width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Anyone using 8204 with active reports (AHTML). I cannot get the columns to wrap at a specific width.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING WF 8204] Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
OMG, in my javascript file I have a function called isValidDate. Would you know it somewhere in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING WF 8204] Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Add onKeyUp issue....

Discussion Topic  [SHARING WF 8204] Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I'm going to add to this page of things that I find in 8204 as we do our upgrade. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Base 64 Encoder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
By any chance do you have a base64 decoder....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filter: Not Equal to (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
This also depends on if you are joining table and if so what the value of "ALL" is set to....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Import Failure - What state is the environment left in. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I opened a case with IBI but thought I would post it here also. If during a Change Management Import......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Running a report with a different parameter value from 2 images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Create a button to call your report. For the parameter make it a hidden input. Hide the button. Usin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Javascript Method to get WF Version (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Javascript Method to get WF Version (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray

» Refine Search
» New Search