Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (28 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] graphing is giving me grief (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Allen Cummings
Tony, I forgot to tell you thanks for your response. I still working on the font for x axis....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] graphing is giving me grief (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Allen Cummings
Tony A, seting setPlace(false), appears to work. But now the x axis is all cramp together. I guess I......

I guess I did not make it clear, if I run the graph with the font value set to 6 and than run it wit......

I guess I just expect to be able to type; setFontSizeAbsolute(getLegendText(),true); setFontName(ge......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] graphing is giving me grief (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Allen Cummings
Is there some trick to get Focus to respond to any of the setFont commands within the ON GRAPH SET ......

Discussion Topic  image not displaying (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Allen Cummings
My location has two servers, on one the graphs with file type png are created and displayed with no ......

Discussion Topic  RE: drill down from a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Allen Cummings
That worked... Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: drill down from a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Allen Cummings
Thanks, I will give that a try....

Discussion Topic  drill down from a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Allen Cummings
I am at a lost, I am trying to pass the values of a graph to a drill down foexec. I need to pass al......

Discussion Topic  Using TOC within FireFox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Allen Cummings
When using TOC in a Fex and the report is rendered in FireFox, the dropdown only displays the "View ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing of Multiple Parameters in Tabular Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Allen Cummings
This is from the help from dev studio; JAVASCRIPT=myfunc(COUNTRY \CAR MODEL 'ABC'),$...

Discussion Topic  cut and pasting reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Allen Cummings
I need to be able to prevent users from sending report urls from a self service WebFocus app to othe......

Discussion Topic  IE vs FireFox and deleted cookies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Allen Cummings
Hi, Has anyone experienced cookies being deleted during the passing from HTML form to HTML form with......

Discussion Topic  RE: creating statistics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Allen Cummings
Thanks, I will look into this as a solution....

Discussion Topic  creating statistics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Allen Cummings
Hi, Has anyone had to create application statistic for the user within a self-service app? Are ther......

Discussion Topic  FireFox and WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Allen Cummings
I am having some issues with FireFox when creating table data using Focus and embeding it into an HT......

Discussion Topic  LIKE '000%' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Allen Cummings
Can someone explain this behavior to me; If I execute a statement containing; xxxxxx LIKE '006%', al......

Discussion Topic  RE: LIKE '000%' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Allen Cummings
Thanks, that function is good to have in my toolbox.......

Discussion Topic  on demand paging (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Allen Cummings
Is there a way to functionally perform on demand paging without the Webviewer? I thought that there......

Discussion Topic  An error has been detected during server to client data transfer. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Allen Cummings
Hi, I am a new member and I am getting the following error.......

» Refine Search
» New Search