Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (168 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Please join myibi today (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
How do I get a join code?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] master file profile and site.wfs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I used the universal profile as we also run reports through ReportCaster....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] master file profile and site.wfs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Thanks Chuck and Waz. I got it working, excellent. Martin....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] master file profile and site.wfs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi, We intend to use master file profiles to arrange security to limit specific user to which data ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF Report - Column Width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
For PDF use SQUEEZE in stead of WIDTH for fixed column width. Martin....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Search for user query in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Thanks. Works fine....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Search for user query in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
We noted a query using heavy database resources. In our database we could extract the SQL query. We ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling report in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
This apparently does not work in InfoAssist, you can only apply styling to columns not to rows....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling report in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Thanks. I already figured this would be the workaround. You can not apply styling to a row so you ha......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Styling report in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I want to do styling in InfoAssist to give certain rows a different background. I add this line of c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR - CASE CLOSED] Remove the Blank Line between ACROSS TITLES and DATA COLUMNS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
BY MODEL AS '' removes the blank line but gives you no title for the BY column. With SET ACROSSTITL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC1400 on creating synonym for stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Thanks David. I learnt something new with TRY and CATCH. I wondered why your example worked and my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC1400 on creating synonym for stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Thanks David, Chuck and Tony for your responses. It helped me figuring out the issue and find a solu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FOC1400 on creating synonym for stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I am trying to create synonym for a stored procedure I have on SQL Server (Azure SQL). I get (FOC14......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to filter records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
It is true as Hallway indicates it can be done in one table request. However the WHERE TOTAL has the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sorting Sunday thru Saturday (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
There is another solution you can try: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]DMC default email address for E-Mail On Failure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
Thanks Marina, I found it and this is indeed what I was looking for. Martin....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]DMC default email address for E-Mail On Failure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
Hi Cliff, I think you misunderstood my question. My request was not for a email list. My question wa......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]DMC default email address for E-Mail On Failure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
Is it possible to set a default email address for E-Mail On Failure in DMC for new flows? We are on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Burst Value is not the same as pdf Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Jenny, It is indeed a bug in the WebFocus client in the Dynamic Distribution List. I had the sa......

» Refine Search
» New Search