Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: MySQL extracting dates in Data Mart (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by hiten
Hi Frank, I have tried the mothod you deailed, but this bring up the following message (FOC207) ERR......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: MySQL extracting dates in Data Mart (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by hiten
This is the mas file that is created by the synonym builder FILENAME=PRINTJOBS, SUFFIX=SQLMYSQL, $ ......

Hi, I've checked the datatype in the mySQL database and it is DATETIME. I'm not sure what you mean......

Discussion Topic  MySQL extracting dates in Data Mart (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by hiten
We are trying to extract dates from a MySQL database. The dates are stored in HYYMDS like "2007-09-......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change Data Format from YYMD to DADMY (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by hiten
We are trying to return the max date record, and are getting the incorrect record being returned. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change Data Format from YYMD to DADMY (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by hiten
Hi sorry that is a function. I would like to change the date from YYMD to DMYY. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  Change Data Format from YYMD to DADMY (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by hiten
I am extracting data from a table where the date format is YYMD, I would like to set the format in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Report problem in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hiten
Including the folder path in the INCLUDE statement had solved the porblem. Thanks for everyones hel......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Report problem in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hiten
Hi the version is WF 7.6.1 It does run from MRE without any problems. The logo is in the same loca......

Discussion Topic  Compound Report problem in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hiten
Hi, I am having a problem when trying to run a report through the ReportCaster Schedule Management.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wildcard parameter value not returning data. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hiten
Thank you all for your help. I tried what Tony and Leah suggested but this didnt work. Made the chan......

Discussion Topic  Wildcard parameter value not returning data. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hiten
Wildcard parameter value not returning data. When using ‘$*’ on a HTML parameter page no data is re......

» Refine Search
» New Search