Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to stop HTML composer ruining my code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomC
In the end I had to refactor my code to deal with this behaviour. Fortunately if I add an external s......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to stop HTML composer ruining my code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomC
There are a number of reasons for including JavaScript references at the very end of an HTML documen......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to stop HTML composer ruining my code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomC
I've never been short on complaints about the HTML composer, but this just takes the cake. I have a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Changing HTTP response from custom webfocus servlet (WFExt) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomC
I don't know why this thread is marked closed, but I just came back to mark it solved. dhagen's sug......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Changing HTTP response from custom webfocus servlet (WFExt) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomC
dhagen thanks a bunch, I'm pretty confident I should be able to get up and running with the comprehe......

dhagen this looks like what I want, thanks! ......

That sounds interesting thanks. Could you possibly expand a bit more on what you mean by "in the ser......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Changing HTTP response from custom webfocus servlet (WFExt) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomC
I have a Java class extending ibi.webfoc.WFEXTDefault that I'm trying to use to implement a custom s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Field wraps in single report but not when included in compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomC
Tony, thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a try shortly. I have also opened a support case with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Field wraps in single report but not when included in compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomC
Tony, I've pasted the contents below. However I don't understand how this would be relevant - the p......

Doug, thanks for your interest All of the component reports share a common stylesheet, but the wrap......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Field wraps in single report but not when included in compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomC
Until now I thought that a compound report simply rendered its component reports individually and ap......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Back button functionality for reference report within HTML composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomC
Thanks for the suggestion, but while Firefox does behave as expected IE (9) still shows the 'No quer......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Back button functionality for reference report within HTML composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomC
I have an HTML Composer page that references a procedure. The procedure takes WFFMT as one of its pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] ACROSSVALUE wrap and column width in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomC
The IBI support case I opened was eventually closed as irresolvable. The closest we ever got was th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] ACROSSVALUE wrap and column width in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomC
Danny-SRL thanks for your input and efforts, as you suggested I have opened a support case with IBI.......

Discussion Topic  [Case-Opened] ACROSSVALUE wrap and column width in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomC
After some head scratching I have finally managed to wrap ACROSSVALUEs in my PDF using the PARAG and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wrap FOOTING *or* bottom-align wrapped SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomC
I was just notified I need to bump this thread to stop it being closed. I'm still working on the pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there a .sty reference document? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomC
OK thanks Francis, I will see if I can find what I need in the sections you identified. Rob I appre......

Discussion Topic  Is there a .sty reference document? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomC
I've spent a while searching for some useful documentation on .sty stylesheets. By now I would have......

» Refine Search
» New Search