Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (41 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Use a SUM as a By field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Hi I have a field (Booked volumes) that gives the number of bookings we have by month. I have the m......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Time Difference 24 Hour Clock (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Hi, Yes it is safe to assume none of the times would be beyond the next day for example the next mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Time Difference 24 Hour Clock (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Hi I do have a date field that I did not use, but it would only apply to the start date as that dat......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Time Difference 24 Hour Clock (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Hi I am looking to calculate the time difference between a start and an end time. It works ok, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Average and Max of a Compute? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Thank you it works!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Average and Max of a Compute? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Hi, Right now, I created a define to change a couple of time fields to the right format, then I've ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Select a start and end month that applies to multiple years (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Hi, I am able to create a start date and end date by using the my date field in my table and creati......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Summarize/Subtotal Rates with Numerator/Denominator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Thanks yes it does need to be a compute it works as a compute....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Summarize/Subtotal Rates with Numerator/Denominator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Hi, I am trying to show subtotals by two different BY Fields (year and unit) but the results are ad......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Multiselect Independent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Sorry I had posted the original before I tried to fix it but thanks it works now!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Multiselect Independent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Hi, The code is pretty simple I think: TABLE FILE FACT_RISKPRO PRINT FACT_RISKPRO.FACT_RISK......

Nope it is not working, I think it is still treating it as show the records that have that exact com......

Hi, Sorry perhaps a "chart" would be easier to understand Using this as an example: Location Possi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Multiselect Independent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Hi, I want to create an extract where the user can select multiple values and it will populate the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Select Column Totals not showing on Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Hi, I am trying to have column totals for a select few columns (the first 3 columns and the one cal......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DATECVT Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Hi, I have a field in yyyy-mm-dd HH.MM.SS.MSS in the HYYMDs format. I would like to just strip it t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Showing metrics as Rows instead of Columns? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Ok Let me look up FML and see if I can figure out how to properly use this OVER function!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Showing metrics as Rows instead of Columns? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Interesting! But I do have the SET ASNAMES=ON SET HOLDLIST=PRINTONLY -RUN Does this need to be se......

Thanks Francis! That is perfect with the sample data. Unfortunately I do not have any experience wi......

Interesting I will look into it The reason I am looking to change this is that right now the column......

» Refine Search
» New Search