Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (46 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] - Evaluate Variable in a Loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Tom, I think I got it. I needed to add the .EVAL to the previous SET command. -SET &PART_NUM1 = &NA......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] - Evaluate Variable in a Loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Tom Unfortunately that didn't work either....

Tom, Unfortunately the .EVAL didn't work. The Echo that works shows &PART_NUM1 = 84238455CH an......

The set Echo shows that the value is correct and when I use the exact same syntax but passing the va......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] - Evaluate Variable in a Loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
I think I must be missing something obvious. I have a number of records in the NATNONPART file. Some......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED Resequencing Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
David. This worked Awesome. You've saved me a lot of hair pulling. Even though I've got it working I......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED Resequencing Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
David, I really like the look of this. I am going to have to do some serious research to get this wo......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED Resequencing Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
I have been wrestling with this for hours and I just can't seem to get my head around a way to do th......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED> Font size when Printing Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
That worked perfect. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  <SOLVED> Font size when Printing Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We have a situation where we are simply printing an output (using the -TYPE command) and would like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] In WF8, is there a way to display columns ACROSS without using SUM? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
This should remove the Empty Row and give you what I think you are looking for. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] In WF8, is there a way to display columns ACROSS without using SUM? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Is this something like you are looking for? SET ACRSVRBTITL=OFF DEFINE FILE GGSALES Dlrs/A1 = ''; E......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Align both Axis on Dual Axis Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Martin, I agree with you that neither option works exactly the way we need and that I don't think w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Align both Axis on Dual Axis Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Martin, It's not so much the scaling step that needs to be the same. They want the zero value on th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Align both Axis on Dual Axis Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We have a dual Axis graph where on one of the Axis, the amounts are very different on each axis (say......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hiding Legend within Graph on Filtering (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Martin, The &LEDGER names are different than the CODE (they are Actual, Budget and Prior Fiscal Yea......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Hiding Legend within Graph on Filtering (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We have a table which includes 12 months of data for each Company and within that table is actual, b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] &LINES count after an append (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Thanks for the quick reply. That was what I sort-of figured based on how it was working but just wan......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] &LINES count after an append (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
When using the &LINES function after an append it seems to give the number of lines that it added la......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Net Use with Spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Waz, You are right. It worked with the quotes around it. I had a permissions issue going on. Thank......

» Refine Search
» New Search