Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (14 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Three Table Join using Virtual Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Phil DeBusk
Thanks but I have Three tables to join: The join from Table2 to Table3 uses a field from Table2 (no......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Three Table Join using Virtual Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Phil DeBusk
I'm new to studying FOCUS language and attempting to join three tables together. The only hitch is ......

Discussion Topic  Format DateTime as Date Character with "mm/dd/yyyy" format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Phil DeBusk
OK, is it really this involved to simply change a date format to an alpha-10 with "mm/dd/yyyy" forma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do I embed a carriage return in the text of my iWay Constant object (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Phil DeBusk
Thanks Jeff, yes this does produce the desired output and kudos to you for being creative! However......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How do I embed a carriage return in the text of my iWay Constant object (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Phil DeBusk
This must be simple but I can't seem to find the right way to do this. I simply want to split two t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to strip quotes from XML (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Phil DeBusk
Thanks Kathryn, As it turns out the crux of my problem was in the transform configuration. I needed ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to strip quotes from XML (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Phil DeBusk
Given a csv file and using a transform to convert from csv to xml, I'm having difficulty stripping q......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] qval() quote always returns two single quotes back to back! (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Phil DeBusk
Thanks Kathryn, As it turns out the crux of my problem was in the transform configuration. I neede......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] qval() quote always returns two single quotes back to back! (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Phil DeBusk
I'm using Iway 6.1 and simply attempting to insert a date into an Oracle table from an xml element. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] iWay Srvc Mgr-Cannot Truncate Table then Insert Records in same process flow (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Phil DeBusk
OK I answered my own question. I simply used the Control Objects "Set" and "Synch" to stage the Tab......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] iWay Srvc Mgr-Cannot Truncate Table then Insert Records in same process flow (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Phil DeBusk
I can't seem to figure this out. In a single (or nested PF) I simply need to truncate the data in a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to create a fixed width text file using DM (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Phil DeBusk
Thanks Twanette and Alan B. Your suggestions were spot on. While experimenting we actually used th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to create a fixed width text file using DM (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Phil DeBusk
Sure: We are running ver 7704 update(758) on Windows 2008 R2 (64bit). That is a good idea about pla......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to create a fixed width text file using DM (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Phil DeBusk
We are having difficulty creating a fixed width file using Data Migrator. First it seems we "must" ......

» Refine Search
» New Search