Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Decimal Output - Informix SQL Pass-Through (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AFS-Skier
Tony, Changing the precision of the master file's actual and usage to P12.2, did make any difference......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Decimal Output - Informix SQL Pass-Through (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AFS-Skier
Tony, Thanks for your suggestion, however I received the following error. (FOC1400) SQLCODE IS -20......

Dan, Thanks for responding. The following error was caused by changing the format syntax to: sum(a1......

njsden, Thanks for responding. To answer your question: "why are you using a SQL passthru for such ......

Tony: DataType=Float/22. Even without Grp/Sum, WebFocus rounds to 2.00 In another tool, the same qu......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Decimal Output - Informix SQL Pass-Through (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AFS-Skier
Why am I only getting whole dollars out of my fex? It doesn’t make any Cents, get it? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ON TABLE SAVE FILENAME - Output FlatFile to Multiple Locations? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AFS-Skier
Tony A, A few weeks ago you help me with a FILEDEF OUTPUT(multi) DISK. I have a similar one that o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ON TABLE SAVE FILENAME - Output FlatFile to Multiple Locations? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AFS-Skier
Thank you very much Max & Tony for your time & recommendations. All three worked examples perfectly......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ON TABLE SAVE FILENAME - Output FlatFile to Multiple Locations? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AFS-Skier
Is it possible to output a single flat file to multiple locations? I need to provide copy of severa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do I set &WEEKID to match our week (Sunday - Saturday)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AFS-Skier
GamP, You're right, I'm running 765. But our server is 716. Our admin is updating to 769 when the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do I set &WEEKID to match our week (Sunday - Saturday)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AFS-Skier
JG, From your suggestion, I get the following errors. (FOC210) THE DATA VALUE HAS A FORMAT ERROR: IS......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How do I set &WEEKID to match our week (Sunday - Saturday)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AFS-Skier
How do I set &WEEKID to match our week (Sunday - Saturday)? From the system date, the following ret......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Select Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AFS-Skier
Thank you Francis & Shruthi...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Select Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AFS-Skier
Where can you get the magical little office icons to use on forms?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Informix SQL - MultiPass Query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AFS-Skier
Eric/Fran, I'm able to run single pass SQL statements. Where I'm having trouble, is running multi-......

Discussion Topic  Informix SQL - MultiPass Query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AFS-Skier
I have an Multi-pass Informix SQL that does not run on WebFOCUS DevStudio. I'm getting the error m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Supplying -DEFAULT values with amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AFS-Skier
Just for the record, multiple SETs also work for multiple DEFAULTs. Only if closed with a ; -SET &......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error FOC36219 - is it a disk space issue? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AFS-Skier
Charlz, What did you do to resolve your error (FOC36219)? I'm getting the same error & my Admin is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can you import directly from Excel into Mainframe FOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AFS-Skier
Thanks to everyone's help & the tech info (see below). I set up the ODBC connection & my admin was ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can you import directly from Excel into Mainframe FOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AFS-Skier
With out Data Migrator, how can I link to & read a dynamic csv flat file? I'm able to import, but n......

» Refine Search
» New Search