Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (305 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
WOW, works for any date format! ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditional JOIN - Where A not in Table B Plus some selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPINION] Dev Studio GUI tools (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] Grid in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Trying using border. When using background colors etc, it loses the grid lines....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Do I misunderstand inner joins or is this a bug? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Do I misunderstand inner joins or is this a bug? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
UNIQUE guarantees a host record to be returned regardless the cross-ref file. Change it to MULTIPLE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio HTML Composer - Difference between 768 and 7611 makes me feel like a fool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Aren't we glad to have people like you always at the front line, tirelessly beating the bugs out of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calculating a new field for 6 months back (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Dan, the solution is nice and simple! Must be the oversight if the current month should be included......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Gridlines - Turn Off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
If you don't mind applying a background color, will automatically give you gridless report. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Many-to-one JOIN - is this valid? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
I've stumbled many times with many-many joins, when I didn't have enough join-fields from both files......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Many-to-one JOIN - is this valid? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Maybe someone has stronge technical background can explain how joins are architectured. Logically, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze column headings (and row titles) in HTML output???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
HFREEZE = TOP works just fine in my case. Thanks. Hua...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze column headings (and row titles) in HTML output???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Thanks Gamp. OVER was the requirement and the totals were aligned properly until I added the HFREEZ......

HFREEZE doesn't work with multiple lines of Grand total. Any one has ideal why? Thanks. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]FML Top Element Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
I am kind of believe that the data has no parent because FML can only handle a tree, not a forest. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] A Row to be available again and again. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
SUBHEAD on the Area Code might be the solution.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hyperlink as Excel Field Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
ColdWhiteMilk's solution works better because all the links are coming from a file. Thank you both. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hyperlink as Excel Field Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
I couldn't make it work properly in my application, what is wrong with it? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Regarding SUBTOTAL Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Waz, "ASAPs" etc. I see some of you tireless provide solutions and others try to give the fishing t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Regarding SUBTOTAL Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
I feel offended just by reading this post....

» Refine Search
» New Search