Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (29 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Data migrator command reference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nitu Jain
Hi, I want to learn various DMC commands i.e. MODIFY, FIXFORM, SQLIN etc. Could you please suggest ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating synonym from Oracle SP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nitu Jain
Thank you JG. Will try these options. Regards, Nitu...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Creating synonym from Oracle SP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nitu Jain
Hi, I want to create a synonym in webfocus from oracle procedure which has OUT parameters (3 params......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] OLAP Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nitu Jain
Thank you for your reply. It worked. Regards, Nitu...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] OLAP Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nitu Jain
Hi, When I run my OLAP report, it shows me OLAP panel as well report data. My req is that when I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nitu Jain
Yeah Thats correct but I am not able to find solution for this problem. I tried many other graphs ty......

Discussion Topic  Multiple series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nitu Jain
Hi, I am trying to print a multiple series graph with 2 series as bar and 3 series as line. and i a......

Discussion Topic  RE: horizontal printing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nitu Jain
Thanks a lot. Regards, Nitu...

Discussion Topic  horizontal printing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nitu Jain

Discussion Topic  RE: Report caster schedule related (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nitu Jain
Thanks Kamesh. I am able to distribute reports thru email. Regards, Nitu...

Discussion Topic  Report caster schedule related (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nitu Jain
Hi, I am trying to create a schedule using "email" as the distribute option but i get the below err......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Amper variable addition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nitu Jain
Thanks Mikel, It worked ... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Amper variable addition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nitu Jain
I was trying to print last value of Q again with comma (number display). But not able to do that. An......

Thanks Mikel. It worked for me. Regards,...

Thanks Michel, That worked for the code I had submitted. The problem is that if the result goes bey......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Amper variable addition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nitu Jain
Hi, I am trying to get the sum of amper variables using below code - -SET &ECHO = ALL; -SET &A=' ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using SUM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nitu Jain
Hi Tony, I am just trying to use code ... not sure if this is the correct way to use it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using SUM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nitu Jain
Hi, I got below info - 0 STATUS OF FOCUS FILE: C:\ibi\apps\baseapp\car.foc ON 05/24/2006 AT 14.21......

I get below output. COUNTRY SAL1 ======= ========= ENGLAND 3000 FRANCE 0 ITALY 7550 JAPAN 39015......

Discussion Topic  no agents on EDASERVE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nitu Jain
Hi, I get following error very often. Please tell me how to resolve the same. " There are no agent......

» Refine Search
» New Search