Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] report tracking. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by isjhb
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Date Stamp - Strip from String. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by isjhb
eric.woerle Do you happen to have a sample of how you would go about combining the files based on t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Date Stamp - Strip from String. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by isjhb
As, I said. I have two files. They come from two separate processes. My user is wanting those joi......

Pretty much exactly what they are wanting. When you talk about combining files based on the whether......

This will be a report run via Report Caster. The goal of the report is to join 2/3 files using only......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Date Stamp - Strip from String. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by isjhb
Hello.. I have a project where I need to strip a date or date time from a file name. The date/date......

Discussion Topic  Graph Panels - Relating Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by isjhb
Hello. I'm creating a report with multiple graphs on one page, both graphing the same thing but on......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Force to Use FireFox browser (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by isjhb
We need WebFOCUS to open the HTML files in Firefox or find out what needs to be put into the address......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF Report - Image behind Backcolor in Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by isjhb
I ended up created a .gif with the backcolor and logo as one. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF Report - Image behind Backcolor in Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by isjhb
I am trying to create my header for my PDF report. The header consists of a backcolor and 2 lines o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pie Chart Slice Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by isjhb
What do you do to prevent having 2 slices that are the same color next to each other. If you have 8......

Discussion Topic  Graph custome colors repeat - 2 slices same color next to each other (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by isjhb
I have the following settings for my pie graph. ON GRAPH SET GRAPHSTYLE * setFillColor(getSeries(0)......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem setting font on Pie Graph with setPlace(true) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by isjhb
Actually this didn't work. When I put the setPlaceResize on it changes how the feeler lines react. ......

Discussion Topic  Problem setting font on Pie Graph with setPlace(true) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by isjhb
I have the following setting for my graph styling. For the most part I'm getting what I want. My p......

Discussion Topic  Excel Issue - Forcing how to open? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by isjhb
I currently have a report that is initially run as an HTML report. This report will appear in my br......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling a fex from a .htm document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by isjhb
When I ran the report all I got was the html that is created to create the look of the report, not t......

Discussion Topic  Calling a fex from a .htm document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by isjhb
I have a site that will be built with the majority of code in html. It will be set up mostly in tab......

Discussion Topic  Pass variable through WF screens (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by isjhb
I am working on an app where I interact with a Mainframe program which in turn calls my WF reports. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pass variable through WF screens (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by isjhb
It doesn't appear that it is getting passed at all. It isn't in my list of &variables. Could I get......

Discussion Topic  javascript pop-up information (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by isjhb
I'm am trying to add pop-up information to my WebFOCUS Report. I tried using the example from supp......

» Refine Search
» New Search