Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Output of CHECK FILE Filename (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OnQuest
Hi, I'm seeing 2 different outputs when checking for the field names in a HOLD file. case 1: -* &HO......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WRAP and OVER together don't work properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OnQuest
Thanks Much Francis! This solution works for me. I do have a few fields that are displayed in the no......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]WRAP and OVER together don't work properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OnQuest
I'm having problems with WRAP on a OVER column. My source data is large text with multiple lines but......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DECODE special characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OnQuest
I am going to check with our admin team about the client and server code page settings. Meanwhile, ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DECODE special characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OnQuest
Hello, I am trying to DECODE a variable that has values containing special characters: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to repeat the ACROSS sort field values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OnQuest
thank you for the link! solved my problem!!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to repeat the ACROSS sort field values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OnQuest
My fex's output looks something like this - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column Number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OnQuest
here is an example of what I'm doing: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column Number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OnQuest
L_G, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error with IF Then Else (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OnQuest
Thanks Everyone. I replaced the nested If with a define variable and also added the missing else ' '......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error with IF Then Else (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OnQuest
Here is my code that gives me the EXPRESSION IS INCOMPLETE BECAUSE AN OPERATION IS MISSING error. I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] eliminating blank line between report heading and data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OnQuest
Thanks everyone for your input. I tried Mickey's solution and got it working. Here's my output- ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] eliminating blank line between report heading and data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OnQuest
Thanks for the info on Tiny Pic! I don't see the CAR file as one of our master files..it probably di......

I tried to attach/copy paste a screenshot of my report, but couldn't figure out yet how. here is wha......

» Refine Search
» New Search