Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] OLAP help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mullman
Were you able to get this working? I've just run into a situation where I need to limit the save op......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Works But Doesn't (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mullman
Francis, Thanks for that code suggestion. It looks like the issue is definitely with the path. Whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Works But Doesn't (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mullman
Here's the text of the error that appears in the browser: "(FOC14010) E.TCOMPANY_FK IS NOT A VALID ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report Works But Doesn't (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mullman
I know this sounds odd but I have a report that works perfectly when I run it via developer studio b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looping Through Time Frames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mullman
I apologize for not be clear enough. Here is what the output needs to look like: JAN-08 {total n......

Discussion Topic  Looping Through Time Frames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mullman
I'm trying to build a report that will determine the current month and then loop through all the mon......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding Median Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mullman
Frank, No error. That column just shows up with zero instead of the expected median value which, ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding Median Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mullman
I'm still stumped on this issue and I'm wondering if I'm properly handling the variable assignment f......

Getting close but still stumped... Thanks for all the help so far. I'm getting close but it still ......

Discussion Topic  Finding Median Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mullman
My customer just informed me that they need the median average handle time in seconds instead of the......

» Refine Search
» New Search