Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (23 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: WHERE clause in FOCUS query (Oracle Adapter in use) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gypsy
Guru, You are awesome. This is exactly what I was looking for - but couldn't dream up myself. Tha......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: WHERE clause in FOCUS query (Oracle Adapter in use) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gypsy
The underlying problem/issue is that Oracle includes a time in its date which makes it compare this ......

Discussion Topic  WHERE clause in FOCUS query (Oracle Adapter in use) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gypsy
I'm stumped... I have a WHERE clause with a date range like this: WHERE ORDERDATE GE DT(&FROMDT) A......

Discussion Topic  RE: Populating Dropdown Lists in Launch Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gypsy
Thanks for your suggestions and comments. I took out the flat file functionality and returned it to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Populating Dropdown Lists in Launch Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gypsy
Just a follow up... IBI Tech Support says that the number of items in my drop down is causing the p......

Hmmm, that's interesting, I was advised by two on-site IBI consultants that this would be a signific......

I'm chaining some drop downs also (2 or 3 on a screen). My goal is to use Resource Layout as much as......

Discussion Topic  ReportCaster - Help with Best Practice (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gypsy
Hi Fellow FOCUS developers,......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster - Help with Best Practice (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gypsy
Thank you all very much. I appreciate the advice and comments!...

Discussion Topic  ReportCaster - Help with Best Practice (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gypsy
Hi Fellow FOCUS developers,......

Discussion Topic  SQL passthru with Resource Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gypsy
Has anyone executed a report through RLP that uses SQL pass thru to Oracle db? ......

Discussion Topic  SQL passthru with Resource Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gypsy
Has anyone executed a report through RLP that uses SQL pass thru to Oracle db? ......

Discussion Topic  multi-select technique (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gypsy
I have seen this code and used it to handle multi-selects but I am not sure why or how it works! (bu......

Discussion Topic  Dev Studio 533: System and External Amper Variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gypsy
I've been looking for information in the manuals about External and System Amper Variables. In the D......

Discussion Topic  Report Painter - Spotmarker positioning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gypsy
I'm new to this tool ... I am trying to use Spot marker for positioning information in my page headi......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Developer Studio: Projects folder - gone missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gypsy
Thank you so much, LostInLife! You are right. I must have checked the "Show Projects" button (altho......

Discussion Topic  WF Developer Studio: Projects folder - gone missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gypsy
I had a Projects folder for two weeks that I was developing in and now it has disappeared. I am the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF 5.3.2 ->5.3.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gypsy
Thanks for your response. ......

Discussion Topic  WF 5.3.2 ->5.3.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gypsy
I'm new to this product and I just installed 5.3.2 ten days ago and now have received 5.3.3 on my de......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oracle stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gypsy
My understanding is that WF only 'likes' ref cursors. I've returned query results using ref cursor s......

» Refine Search
» New Search