Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 50
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (998 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Title text on Console is completely in the way (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
You know, it's just IE. In Chrome and Firefox it's fine, with the text down and to the right of the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Title text on Console is completely in the way (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Is there a way to turn off the context-sensitive help text on the Console page? It is completely ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Report - Hover on field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
If it's an html output you can code it yourself by coding the alt field in an html tag. That is, in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create a Master File to an Excel File in SharePoint -- How? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Seriously, how do you all get access the Sharepoint data sources? I can't imagine I'm the first to ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Create a Master File to an Excel File in SharePoint -- How? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
There is an Excel file in Sharepoint that is updated by dozens of people, and I'd like to create a M......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Do you lose master file Defines when you join? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
It does, thanks. I have a huge text field that parses into 200 separate fields, so having all the p......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Do you lose master file Defines when you join? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I know you lose Defines when you use a table in a join, i.e., Defines created earlier in the focexec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mixed Case PCHold file name? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
It seems odd, because hold files sent to SQL*Server tables create upper-case names, hold files sent ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mixed Case PCHold file name? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Windows Server 2015....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Mixed Case PCHold file name? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm looking to produce a mixed-case Excel file name in WebFOCUS. I use this -- ON TABLE PCHOLD AS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster -- "SET DISTRIBUTE=OFF" magically appearing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Now, I'm going to make this mistake again in the future at some point, and I'm going to find this af......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster -- "SET DISTRIBUTE=OFF" magically appearing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I got it! I was missing an HTMLFORM END at the end of the focexec. I had -- ......

I don't have a -SET &ECHO=ALL and I explicitly set it to OFF and it didn't make a difference. I s......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report Caster -- "SET DISTRIBUTE=OFF" magically appearing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a report that runs perfectly on-demand. It's HTML. But when I deliver it via Report Caster ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Anybody get a map to work with an Excel Template? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alright, so I've learned a couple of things. 1. It's valuable to have data entries on the Excel sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Anybody get a map to work with an Excel Template? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
By the way, I will mention that IBI's forums are head and shoulders better than Microsoft's, which a......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Anybody get a map to work with an Excel Template? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm trying to drive data into an Excel Spreadsheet so that it presents a map of my states counties o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel Template Output Crash and Burn -- Any Ideas? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Great News -- SET EXCELSERVURL = ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Excel Template Output Crash and Burn -- Any Ideas? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
While attempting to drive data into an excel template I got the following error: SOLV ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do I get it so that Data Migrator Client is no longer so damn ugly? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I'm on 8.2.03M. None of the options make a significant difference to the interface. The old versio......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

» Refine Search
» New Search