Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 50
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (984 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody get a map to work with an Excel Template? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alright, so I've learned a couple of things. 1. It's valuable to have data entries on the Excel sh......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody get a map to work with an Excel Template? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
By the way, I will mention that IBI's forums are head and shoulders better than Microsoft's, which a......

Discussion Topic  Anybody get a map to work with an Excel Template? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm trying to drive data into an Excel Spreadsheet so that it presents a map of my states counties o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Solved -- Excel Template Output Crash and Burn -- Any Ideas? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Great News -- SET EXCELSERVURL = ......

Discussion Topic  Solved -- Excel Template Output Crash and Burn -- Any Ideas? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
While attempting to drive data into an excel template I got the following error: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do I get it so that Data Migrator Client is no longer so damn ugly? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I'm on 8.2.03M. None of the options make a significant difference to the interface. The old versio......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do I get it so that Data Migrator Client is no longer so damn ugly? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How do I get it so that Data Migrator Client is no longer so damn ugly? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
We installed version 8.2 of WebFOCUS and I-Way and it's a nice step up. But let's not ignore the el......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ROW-TOTAL, MISSING VALUES, NODATA AND EXL07 FORMULA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I tried both of those and both worked in the cells, but neither worked in the row-total formula....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ROW-TOTAL, MISSING VALUES, NODATA AND EXL07 FORMULA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
That works! My clients want zeros in the empty fields, and that fails. It appears they will need t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ROW-TOTAL, MISSING VALUES, NODATA AND EXL07 FORMULA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
So I have a report that outputs to EXL07 FORMULA that has an ACROSS in it. I'd like the ROW-TOTAL o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Submitting NFR] SAVE AS "Name" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Any news on this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Do Left Outer Joins still work in WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Option 2 is to write six extra lines of code, get superb results and move on. My clients pay me by ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Do Left Outer Joins still work in WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'll tell you what -- we pre-select on two tables into FOCUS files and then perform the join in WF o......

Yeah I used EQ MISSING to start and there was no change in behavior. Service_Dt is indeed in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Import From Excel File With Merged Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alright so I think I'm rightly hosed now. I've managed to create a proper master file for the sprea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Import From Excel File With Merged Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Yep, I just need that puppy out of the way so I can process the file. There's no way to modify the ......

I might. This one has time to develop, not a rush job. I've gotten very close in the last hour. I......

Thank you for the documentation link! I've tried using the Excel adapter and it works great on my i......

» Refine Search
» New Search