Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Evaluating PMF - What are your thoughts? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jelli4908
Hello everyone! We currently have a performance management solution that we are not very happy with......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Passing Parameters to HTML in 7.6.9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jelli4908
I know you can pass parameters from a procedure to a HTML file with value="!IBI.AMP.[Field];". This......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BY ALL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jelli4908
Interesting.... The Atlanta office hadn't heard of it and says that it must be a new feature. Any ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] BY ALL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jelli4908
I noticed in the reporting tool of Dev Studio that when I select a BY field, the prefix drop down bo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Put to bed] So what else is broken (or moved?) in Dev Studio 7.6.9? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jelli4908
Frans, Which version of Windows are you refering to? -Josh...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Put to bed] So what else is broken (or moved?) in Dev Studio 7.6.9? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jelli4908
I installed 769 on my machine and had a problem with the HTML Composer. Looks like they have done a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Are multiple BY HIGHEST N allowed? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jelli4908
According to tech support, this is suppose to be fixed in 769. -Josh...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Are multiple BY HIGHEST N allowed? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jelli4908
Thanks Francis. Josh...

Mickey, I know this post is sort of old, but have you gotten a resolution for this case yet? I fou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Active Reports User Manual (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jelli4908
Thanks Ginny! Chapter 15 (Using an HTML Active Report) is exactly what I'm looking for. -Josh...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Active Reports User Manual (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jelli4908
Does anyone know of a user manual for Active Reports? The boss has asked for me to develop some tra......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tooltip on drill down link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jelli4908
Let's take this procedure for example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tooltip on drill down link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jelli4908
ChannyS, I'm not a big fan of GUI anyway. The ALT worked like a charm. Any idea how to add a fiel......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Tooltip on drill down link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jelli4908
Does anyone know how to display and customize a tooltip on a drill down link? Basically I want to p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hide Graph Label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jelli4908
JG, Worked like a charm! I did however use a -REPEAT because I have 60+ labels to hide. Thanks fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hide Graph Label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jelli4908
According to Tech Support you should be able to use BY FIELD NOPRINT to hide labels. However, this ......

JG, Does not seem to work in 765 either. Do you know if this worked in an earlier release? If so ......

Discussion Topic  Hide Graph Label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jelli4908
In the following example, is there a way to hide one of the BY field labels? I don't want the "Mode......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gantt Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jelli4908
Daniel, Can you send me the fex? I'm not sure of the best way to deliver this though. Thanks, Jos......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gantt Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jelli4908
Danny, Thank you for you ideas. I understand the 'gantt' part of the chart. I am however having a......

» Refine Search
» New Search