Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (150 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Link to webpage from Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Not sure, why it will not post the link but they are the same...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Link to webpage from Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
here is the link again ......

I tried to remove the ? but that did not help. The links are the same when i open with HTML or EXCE......

I am using EXL07 as the output...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Link to webpage from Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
WF 8.1.0.5m Can anyone tell me why this does not work in excel. It works fine when I use PDF or HTM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Failed to find the handle (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jveselka
Jveselka Just as an FYI, this was a WebFOCUS question posted in the iWay Forum so be careful as not......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Failed to find the handle (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jveselka
WF 8.1.0.5.m Report Library Users are getting "Failed to find the handle" when trying to subscribe......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reset Admin Password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Ok, i will take a look. Thanks. Just seems to easy...lol...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reset Admin Password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
This is the admin password I use to access all my servers, admin consoles, etc. I would think it wou......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reset Admin Password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Does anyone have instruction on how to change the admin password? Edition: WebFOCUS Product Relea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Output HEADING using multiple -READs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Not sure how to Edit first post, never could figure that out. Sorry....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Output HEADING using multiple -READs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Ok it looks like it was doing that because I was sending all three to one email address. When I sen......

Well looks like that works when printing a report but it will not work when Report Caster sends out ......

Ok, so it's not that much more work, I just feel the -READ should do this for me with the GOTO's. I......

See if this is better layout. ......

I guess that would work but I would have to setup multiple headings which seems like a lot of work........

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Output HEADING using multiple -READs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
I'm creating a report that will run in report caster and email an inline message out based on data f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COLSPAN works with HTML by not EXCEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
YES>>>>I figured it out and I can't believe what it was........ This "......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COLSPAN works with HTML by not EXCEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Here is a better example Run it as is and you will see that the COLSPAN works for both ITEM1 and IT......

Or better yet, just set my original code to output to EXL2K. This will show you how I want it, but ......

» Refine Search
» New Search