Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (75 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]SET ACCROSS TITLE SIDE with OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
I ran in DevStudio. I think we don't use FILEDEF for security reasons, but Im waiting on that answer......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]SET ACCROSS TITLE SIDE with OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
I get this error when I run that code Error Cannot include resource specified -LINES...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]SET ACCROSS TITLE SIDE with OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
Can someone tell me how to get 'Reporting Period' to the left of the dates and above the OVER column......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] auto fit iframe in htm file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
Ricardo, I was told AppStudio will autosize, we are currently testing v8105, but still using DevStud......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] auto fit iframe in htm file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
I am hesitant to edit the htm file in text as I do not have much experience with html or javascript ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Time T Separator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
I forgot about the EXL07 output getting different results with certain code. I bumped the HYYMDUS co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Time T Separator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
This is not working when I use EXL07 output...

This is what I was missing SET DTSTANDARD = ON Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date Time T Separator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
I need my date time fields to have a T between date and time yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ss. Example: 2016-04-......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 2 title rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
That worked, thank you!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] 2 title rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
Is there a way to get 2 title rows on top of each other? I tried SUBHEAD, but it displays above the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Highlight a column value based on another column value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
I got it to work in HEADER with COLSPAN first 3 lines ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Highlight a column value based on another column value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
I came up with a way to get the column number that has an error and place that in the first column, ......

Is there a way to use LIKE in the WHEN? ......

Another question, I can have multiple error columns for a row, but I need to return one unique row w......

Thanks, I have 110 columns to do and that looks like it will work! How can we do this in the Report ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Highlight a column value based on another column value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
I have an error report and one column value gives the column name of the error for that row. I need ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]javascript for auto execute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
when we drill down to a report, we drill to the htm, not the fex. so the htm gets the value in the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]javascript for auto execute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
If I set to "No" or "Not Set", then it will not auto execute when I drill down into the report. As I......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]javascript for auto execute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
I have a report we can run stand alone or can be run via drill down. I have the Auto Execute set to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search