Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (24 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to find a disimilar values based on a given column and show it on output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pals
Hi, Lets take an example of CAR file : TABLE FILE CAR PRINT SEATS BY COUNTRY BY CAR BY MODEL WHERE C......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to place a report into different excel sheets based on across field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pals
[SOLVED]...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to place a report into different excel sheets based on across field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pals
HiJimbo, I have tried this method which you have posted but when we pass more than1 value from the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Unable to place a report into different excel sheets based on across field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pals
Hi, Lets say I have this Table file CAR file and the code as shown below: -DEFAULT &COUNTRY_SLCT='......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unable to place reports into different excel tabs based on an across field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pals
[CLOSED]...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unable to place reports into different excel tabs based on an across field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pals
Thanks everyone for the response.Sure going forward I will ensure that multiple posts aren't posted.......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Unable to place reports into different excel tabs based on an across field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pals
Hi, I have a requirement such that if the end user selects say 2 ID's from the listbox in the launc......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to set Vertical Position for across Column Titles in EXCEL.This is very urgent! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pals
Hi, Thanks everyone for the response. Iam making use of looping logic and hence cannot make use of ......

Discussion Topic  How to set Vertical Position for across Column Titles in EXCEL.This is very urgent! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pals
Hi, I have read all the posts related to this topic posted in this forum.But most of them works wel......

Discussion Topic  How to rename the excel sheets dynamically?(Really Urgent!!) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pals
Iam passing the ID's (say 100,200,300,400,500 etc)[Multiple selections are also allowed] from the us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to find the average on an across field column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pals
Thanks a lot Danny.Your code helped me a lot!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to find the average on an across field column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pals
Hi Danny, I used your method and it works for only the 1st hold file but actually Iam using 3 hold ......

Hi Danny, I tried using your method and unfortunately the fields C1,C2,C3,C4 and C5 are not at all ......

Hi Danny, Thanks for your response. I think I was not clear about how my output would look like.Bel......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Unable to find the average on an across field column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pals
Hi, I have a table file and I need to do an average on the across field XYZ as shown in the code be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unable to find the Average of a Field(By field) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pals
Hi Susannah, I tried using your method but unfortunately it always throws the below error message in......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Unable to find the Average of a Field(By field) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pals
Hi, I need to calculate & display a Average field column next to the Count of the Dep column in the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Not able to o the average calculation given the average calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pals
Hi, I have a table file and I need to do an average on the across field XYZ as shown in the code be......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Unable to calculate average on an across field.Need help. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pals

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Unable to calculate the Average on an across field.Help needed urgently. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pals
i, I have a table file and I need to do an average on the across field XYZ as shown in the code bel......

» Refine Search
» New Search